Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought ten pallet collars yesterday. I’ve been looking for them for ages and finally just decided to fork out for them. Now my head is full of possibilities and future produce!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• I am so happy that this weekend is over!!!

Comment

• The joy of YouTube. An elderly in-law rang to ask my husband if he knew how to open the bonnet of his car. While they were moaning about modern technology etc I'd looked it up on my phone (and it was different to any car I've had). Sorted!!

Comment

• Opening your emails and finding one from the National Lottery saying you've won, sort of takes the edge off it to find it's only £1.80 though lol.

Comment

• Looking out of the window a few minutes ago to see a perfect double rainbow. I can't remember seeing an early morning rainbow ever, and it only lasted a few minutes as the sun rises so quickly.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Find a piece of junk wood furniture,you’re not using or if you’ve got any wood about & repurpose into a raised planter,it makes you feel really happy,you get rid of clutter & there’s more space for seeds,photos from March 25th first lockdown,time to do things you’ve wanted time to do,helps if you’ve got garden paint,the tin I used was about ten years old just needed a good stir (there was a big lump at the bottom that didn’t join in with the stir & it was a bit thin but I just did more coats & it was fine) paintings really relaxing when you’ve got time.

Comment

• I've been counting my blessings this afternoon, this forum among them. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Comment

• Dahlias,I took this photo yesterday at the bottom of the garden,they look pretty when they"™re mixed colours like this

Comment

• I received my first batch of Christmas gifts. Everything came safe and sound, the stores did not deceive and everything matches the description. And on this occasion, I am glad and happy. I do not regret at all that I decided to buy presents in advance.

Comment

• I was looking for calendula through the summer & there was none in the garden but there is now,sheltered amongst some borage leaves,they"™re quite late I thought but lovely to see

Comment

• ^Made me happy to see them too, JJ. Lovely picture.

Comment

• I asked my husband what he would like to drink. After thinking about it, and pretending to shiver, he said a " hot toddy". So I mixed him whisky, honey, lemon and boiling water. I cannot abide even the smell of whisky, but I decided to replace the whisky with brandy and give it a try as well. Mmmmmm! Happy!

Comment

• Being at home and not working, it feels like I'm on holiday
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oh and having the time to catch up with you all on this lovely vine
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I'm giggling here after listening to my husband and his friend having a seemingly rational conversation on the phone discussing whether there will be enough snow to build a snowman. (They are both over 90).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X