Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many congratulations to your mum VC, if that her 100 she must have had you very, very young and I would bet she wiped her eyes oftener than her nose when you were young
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Congrats, mine was 98 a couple of weeks ago so 2 years till she hears from the queen we told her we're booking her a wing walking experience.

Comment

• Snaw.!!!!!.....my Siberian Husky is in his element frollicking like a pup even though he's nearly 12 years old.

I was hoping I would have a 'stay -in-day' not having to drive but have been asked to pick my Grandson up at 12.00. A family taxi drivers work is never done.

Take care folks!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• A very happy 100th birthday to your mum VC.
          Dont think I ever got the opportunity to wish anybody a 100th birthday before.
          Hope she has a wonderful day,

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
            Bright and sunny but a cool 5 degs.
            Grocery shopping soon and some domestics.
            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Congrats to VC's mum.
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning, it’s cold and very very wet!!

Happy 100th Birthday VC’s mum, first time I’ve wished anyone a happy 100th too bramble! Fab!!

Not sure what I’m doing today we will see how it goes! Hope you all have a great day, keep warm! x
                sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,another nice day,been to the memory clinic with MR,waiting for a brain scan now,it is looking like vascular dementur,as i suspected,all from the stroke,does not matter what anyone says,it will not alter the way things are,i just have to try and stay strong,i have been given some contacts when i need them,also advice about POE,he shed a few tears bless him,is now having a sleep,i know we have a hard road to travel,also with these thing only time will tell how long we have to travel it,thinking off our lumpy,and everyone else that's on the same route,he scored 47? out of 100,bless him,have a good afternoon and Bgood2yrselves.

Many happy returns to your MOM VC,give our congratulationsxx
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 13-02-2020, 03:48 PM.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                    Afternoon all,another nice day,been to the memory clinic with MR,waiting for a brain scan now,it is looking like vascular dementur,as i suspected,all from the stroke,does not matter what anyone says,it will not alter the way things are,i just have to try and stay strong,i have been given some contacts when i need them,also advice about POE,he shed a few tears bless him,is now having a sleep,i know we have a hard road to travel,also with these thing only time will tell how long we have to travel it,thinking off our lumpy,and everyone else that's on the same route,he scored 47? out of 100,bless him,have a good afternoon and Bgood2yrselves.

Take care Mr and Mrs Dolly.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Happy birthday to VC's Mum

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just been on a snow shovelling stint. There is life in the auld dog yet after all, as I managed to clear not only mine but my neighbours each side of me of snow.

Did some shopping earlier and bought some gladioli corms. All kinds of house plants and seed tatties placed outside of various shops. People buy them then wonder why they die soon after. Still, its the same every year so I may as well get off my high horse.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          Happy birthday to VC's Mum

Quite a few candles needed for this one.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Thanks everyone for your Birthday wishes. I'll pass them on but don't expect a piece of cake in return.
                            It was non-stop well-wishers all day long. I'm exhausted!!
                            Her Housing Association brought her flowers and a framed front page from the Sunday Mirror of the day Mum moved into the flats as one of the first tenants in 1979.
                            The headlines were "The Great Bookie Stickup" and, most inappropriately "Welcome to the House of Horrors". They'd also brought a photographer - we were all crying laughing so goodness knows what the photos will be like.
                            Mum seemed to enjoy the fuss - that's the main thing.

Comment

• Hi
                              Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                              Afternoon all,another nice day,been to the memory clinic with MR,waiting for a brain scan now,it is looking like vascular dementur,as i suspected,all from the stroke,does not matter what anyone says,it will not alter the way things are,i just have to try and stay strong,i have been given some contacts when i need them,also advice about POE,he shed a few tears bless him,is now having a sleep,i know we have a hard road to travel,also with these thing only time will tell how long we have to travel it,thinking off our lumpy,and everyone else that's on the same route,he scored 47? out of 100,bless him,have a good afternoon and Bgood2yrselves.

Big hugs to you Lottie

Comment

• Happy birthday Mammy VC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X