Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	7BC2E842-EC7F-4E64-86DA-385A3EA7B857.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	2382997
    Flowers on strawberry plants.

Comment

• Spending a whole afternoon chatting about plants, seeds and most things gardening related.
      Lots of very interesting people!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The young'un getting his Chief Scout Bronze Award - signed by Bear Grylls no less - before he moves up to Cubs.

Comment

• A fab day out with the boys and a friend and her son, too. She's an adopter, too, so she 'gets' it. The boys had a fantastic time, and nothing they pulled was beyond us to manage, so the day just felt awesome all round.

Although we do now know the answer to the question of who would win in a full-on brawl between 8yo and 5yo. Yep, it's the 5yo.

Comment

• Hearing that the first calf born on our daughter's farm this year is fine and healthy
            Always a worry...espesh with a first time mom too!

Comment

• The Hedgehog has made it through the winter.

Comment

• Finding hedgehog poo in the garden again!

Comment

• Spring has sprung,
                  The graz is riz,
                  See what my favourite,
                  Corner iz.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E0C23630-B830-4D1D-B36F-29C9EEE13120.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	217.9 KB
ID:	2383050

Boom Boom
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I’m just home from my retirement lunch at work. Complete with chicken goujons and little sandwiches and a cake with my face on it. And nice little speeches and gifts.
                    I can’t believe I’m retired.
                    So I’m happy but also a bit shell shocked. At least I’m pretty sure I’m happy...

Comment

• congratulations,it is real,you will soon wonder how you managed time for work,go forth and enjoy,the rest of your life on holiday
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• things that made me happy so far this week...

Finding this thread! Smiling gratuitously at your comments ...
                        Driving down a road to work that is lined by cherry trees all in full flower.
                        Listening to "dance of the snowflakes" on radio while stopped on drive home and noticing all the catkins on a willow tree dancing in the wind.
                        Knowing that the newts in my pond have stayed over the winter.
                        Watching the antics of my garden squirrel on the bird feeder.
                        Spotting one of my seedlings coming up- doesn't matter what one, just that it did!
                        V.P.
                        The thing I grow best are very large slugs!

Comment

• Seedlings sprouting left, right and centre
                          Picked purple sprouting broccoli from what I thought were spring cabbages (explains why they didn’t seem to be forming a head...)
                          Found a kiwi and a blueberry plant for £2.50 each at Wilkos
                          On track to have shifted a truck load of manure to it’s final destination by lunchtime tomorrow.
                          Glorious spring sunshine all day.

Comment

• Buying a Dehydrator for £5 from the charity shop
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Having spent a couple of days with some old friends
                              Not old as in 'old' ... butpeeps we have known for a looooong time

Fantastic!

Comment

• Ooops , forgot to add that there's a wren nesting in the ivy at the front of the house and it's flitting from one window box to another.
                                So, so tiny!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X