No announcement yet.

It's a long shot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never give up, nothing worth having comes easy.
    Fingers crossed for you.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I've got a tent, and I'm reasonably handy if shown what to do....

Comment

• I may take you up on that.
        I think baby steps with this one. Let's see if we even make an offer first .
        After we see it tomorrow we've only got 36 hours to make a decision .

Comment

• Make sure you use at least some of those 36 hours i.e. don't make a snap decision. It may seem like the only option available to you, but try to be realistic about it and whether it is really affordable and will really work for you.

Comment

• Good luck SP!
            https://beingbears.wordpress.com

Comment

• Have you been to see it from the outside yet, SP? Having a nose around, a feel for the area, or do you know it already?

Comment

• We sort of know the area already. We'll probably go have a general look round before the appointment.
                Going to stop in with friends not far away afterwards for a cuppa.
                If it's just a renovation and we like it ( I already do from the photos , but they can be very deceiving ) we will seriously consider making an offer. But if it's a rip it down and start again, we can't do it.

There's lots to take into consideration. It's like moving to a completely new town!
                It's a higher council tax band up there.
                I won't have a job as it would be a good 45mins each way. Which is taken out of Bob's day as well because I don't drive.
                Bob won't have as much work for a while till he finds new local clients.
                It's going to take a lot longer to renovate than build new (financially).

Plus side. We wouldn't be paying rent and it would be ours ( frankly that just sounds weird! But awesome )
                After all of that the vender has to expect our offer ( if we put one in ) over anybody else's.

Comment

• Not saying anything this time,only,it's a wonderfull location,who ever gets it,will have it how they want in the end
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• A whole lot of potential, if it's the one I found on-line! Beautiful views as well

Comment

• I bet the estate agents think its having a lot of interest online Should we all contact them and say its overpriced and we're not interested?

Comment

• Yes VC do it that would be brilliant

Comment

• I think everyone who's read this threads been for a peep
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            I bet the estate agents think its having a lot of interest online Should we all contact them and say its overpriced and we're not interested?
                            Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            I think everyone who's read this threads been for a peep
                            The estate agents going to be get very excited

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
                              I've got a tent, and I'm reasonably handy if shown what to do....
                              I'll pick you up on the way lol
                              https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• ................and...........................???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X