X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big salad for tea tonight.

Comment

• Welks and globe artichoke to start followed by mussels in tomatoey sauce served with rice and fresh baguette and a tomato and mozzarella side salad.
      Blueberry pie with skyr for pud
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mr GF's choice: Bacon, egg and tomato. Bread and butter.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Aw my gran was always eating cockles and welks.
          I love mussels but can't eat shellfish now.

So decision made, fish in a cream sauce and I think with veg and new potatoes

Tomorrow will be bolognese with pasta and I'm going to do a sourdough foccacia and green salad

Saturday as its to be a nicer day will be a bbq, what exactly I'm not sure yet
          Northern England.

Comment

• Tuna pasta bake with olive bread this evening.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• At Mr GF's request, soup. It will be his second favourite, tomato and basil, with bread and butter and a dish of grated parmesan to sprinkle over. (His new favourite is curried butternut squash soup.)

Strawberries and cream.
              Last edited by greenishfing; 24-05-2024, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Chish and fips, as my dad used to say.

Rye and whey bread.

Diet starts Monday, honest...

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                  At Mr GF's request, soup. It will be his second favourite, tomato and basil, with bread and butter and a dish of grated parmesan to sprinkle over. (His new favourite is curried butternut squash soup.)

Strawberries and cream.
                  Oh like the sound of curried bns . Do you have a recipe please?
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post

Oh like the sound of curried bns . Do you have a recipe please?
                    I use this one. I usually use chicken stock instead of veg stock, any oil, and have been known to add a squirt of honey too.

https://cupfulofkale.com/simple-curr...t-squash-soup/

(For some reason autocorrect insisted that it was a "squirrels" of honey.)???

I didn't think that I liked coconut milk until I tried this recipe.

Comment

• Fabulous thanks. I love coconut milk in curries and risotto

Don't think I will bother with the squirrels of honey though
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Mezze sitting outside in the sun.
                        chocolate mousse for pud

Comment

• Aubergines with gochujang and hoisin sauce, plus brown basmati.
                          Far breton for afters. Never had it before, but I'm guessing it's like an egg custard plus prunes, both of which I love.

Biscuits of some variety. Cherry and walnut cookies? Maybe

Comment

• I've got half a pack of smoked bacon to use up, so I'm thinking of bacon, mushrooms, peppers and asparagus in a creamy white, maybe slightly spicy sauce, with either pasta or rice.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Chicken, bacon and mustard casserole in the slow cooker. Maybe with mashed potatoes, maybe with sourdough bread.
                              Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• I love Far Breton Snoop

BBQ for us - a mix of 3 sausages and some chicken breast for me.
                                spuds and asparagus too on the bbq and a side salad of yesterday’s leftovers.
                                Fresh fruit salad and Calvados ice cream for pud

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X