This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    Naked beans it is, Flo. Noast for sure. Maybe a bit of nacon too. And the noast will of course require a bit of nutter.
    🤣🤣 .........

Comment

• ^^^^^ nutters!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Next time I drop something, what's the betting I think to myself 'nutterfingers'?

Lunch out was very light yesterday. Dinky portions at very large prices. We were hungry in the evening, so saltimboccas, green beans and chips. See, such a small portion you can barely see it, can you?

M is off tomorrow morning, so he's requested pizza for supper, one with calçots and mató, the other with goat's cheese and honey.

Comment

• Beef and veg casserole this evening.

Aldi has 2ks potatoes, a cabbage, a swede, 1kg carrots, 3 onions and a garlic all at 15 pence each.
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 28-03-2024, 08:30 AM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We had chilli last night not sure about tonight as yet.
            Has anyone got a good recipe of chilli…every time we make it it feels as though there is something missing.
            sigpic

Comment

• Red wine Jay!….makes all the difference. I usually add quite a decent glass full

Tumble salad tonight. Not quite sure re the contents at the moment. Maybe mackerel.

Comment

• Tonight is going to be the chicken thighs and peas in the honey mustard sauce that we were going to have yesterday. They are in the slow cooker. Maybe a few new potatoes with them.

Yesterday's macaroni cheese wasn't too big a hit with Mr GF as he realised that macaroni is a relative of "string" (spaghetti and tagliatelle) .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  Aldi has 2ks potatoes, a cabbage, a swede, 1kg carrots, 3 onions and a garlic all at 15 pence each.
                  So did Tezzies Bren but it was a kg of onions and a Swede as well. I must admit I didn't really need them all but at that price I couldn't resist

I'm fancying a boiled egg
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We had the chicken thighs:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/...chicken-thighs

They were so, so tasty. I did throw some fresh asparagus in with the peas and cream as it was yellow stickered in Sainsbury's local and served with new potatoes.

Comment

• Chilli, crusty roll and salad followed by choclate cake and icecream. Diet is.going well-not
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Possibly homemade pizza
                        Northern England.

Comment

• More of yesterday's Beef and veg casserole.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lentil soup. Thank goodness. Too much rich food recently.

Comment

• Good Friday….fish!

So it’s salmon stuffed with scallop mousse( bought) served with a queen scallop sauce, asparagus and sweet potato.
                              Not sure about pud- orange maybe or kiwi.

Comment

• I was just thinking the same thing Nicos! We haven't had chips recently so fish, chips and mushy peas
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X