Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some aubergines need eating. Imam bayildi it is, then.

Comment

• Lots of chicken leftover from yesterday so I think chicken, garlic bread, tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake, onion rings in beer batter and coleslaw.

I think I actually prefer this to yesterday's roast chicken with veg and gravy.

Comment

• Hot dogs with a side of pasta, mushrooms, bacon and melted stilton.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• A simple mushroom risotto with a side salad followed by the rest of my birthday cake.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Roast lamb again from the freezer, baby potatoes, carrots, broccoli cheese and last minute YPs
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• All change - pizza and a bottle of something. It's been one of those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                All change - pizza and a bottle of something. It's been one of those days.
                Total sympathy ...... and hope you don't feel too hungover in the morning.

Comment

• It's pi day today, announces Mr Snoop. I present him with a number of options and he declares Paul Holloway's Priddy Oggies qualify as a pie (heathen northerner that he is, but I won't argue as I have all the ingredients).

Comment

• The initial plan was to have an afternoon tea followed by a salad later on but everyone has been working away in the garden so it looks like afternoon tea will end up being the main event of the day. Good job I over catered as usual!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I took the pasta/mince/tomato sauce I made last week back out of the freezer and I've made plenty bechamel sauce to cover it with. I'll put mozzarella over the top before it goes into the oven. We'll have it with garlic bread and a salad.

Comment

• Chicken, chips and too-much-mayo salad with grapes, but no sneaky walnuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          Chicken, chips and too-much-mayo salad with grapes, but no sneaky walnuts
                          Why no sneaky walnuts? You've got me searching my cupboard for walnuts to add to my salad now.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

Why no sneaky walnuts? You've got me searching my cupboard for walnuts to add to my salad now.
                            Himself thinks salad is just lettuce and tomatoes GF. I've managed to sneak in carrots, celery, spring onions and grapes, but he objected to the walnuts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post

Himself thinks salad is just lettuce and tomatoes GF. I've managed to sneak in carrots, celery, spring onions and grapes, but he objected to the walnuts!
                              You have my sympathy as my pasta bake now does not include tagliatelle a.k.a. string by Mr GF. I am sneaking macaroni in there now ...in small amounts. Fortunately he is very open with a salad definition..... I added walnuts at your suggestion and parmesan shavings, courtesy of the potato peeler, and he agreed it improved it.

Comment

• GF have you tried Orzo pasta that’s easy to sneak into meals it’s about the same size ad a grain of rice. I use it mostly in soups.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X