Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Priddy Oggie was good. Better than I expected it was going to be, though the pastry was very salty (shop-bought). Will definitely make again. Essentially chopped up bacon and pork tenderloin (5 mm cubes), grated onion and apple and a bit of cheese (should be cheddar, apparently, but I didn't have any so used a bit of parmesan). All goes in raw. Not all all difficult. I made it more pie like than pasty, so it did for pi day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pie.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	2559493

Romanesco curry (instead of broccoli) tonight.

Comment

• Snoop I can almost smell that pie from here

Tomato soup with toasted cheese sandwiches this evening.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight bacon, mushroom and sweetcorn in a white sauce on toast with a salad.

Comment

• Chicken, turkey and cheese wraps with a side salad

Apple crumble for pud.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sooooooop
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We’ve been vastly over eating so tonight will be more moderate -
              minestrone soup followed by a tumble salad featuring our eggs, lardons and gesiers.
              The rest of the fruit crumble and custard for pud.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Last night didn't happen either - I forgot there was half of the pork tenderloin left after the pie, so we had that with assorted veg in a herby sauce. Just as well there was no pastry or bacon left, otherwise we might have gone for another pie.

There's a huge piece of pork needs cooking today for the freezer. That 'roasted' in the pressure cooker, plus steamed veg on the side.

Too much pork recently, it has to be said.

Comment

• Veggie burger this evening with a carrot, celery and raisin salad. Will make some hummus as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    We’ve been vastly over eating so tonight will be more moderate -
                    minestrone soup followed by a tumble salad featuring our eggs, lardons and gesiers.
                    The rest of the fruit crumble and custard for pud.
                    I didn't know what gesiers were Nicos, quack!
                    I think it might be fishfinger sandwiches here

Comment

• I might also treat myself to a double raspberry magnum for afters - they've gone up in price, but down in size. I dread to think how small the minis are

Comment

• As I've got really fresh bread I'm going to make leek and potato soup.....Mr GF's current favourite.

Flo .... you are a bad influence. I love double raspberry Magnums...among other flavours, and you've got me fancying them now. I haven't bought any since last Summer so I'll no doubt get a nasty shock when I see the latest size/price.

Comment

• Flo I like those mini ones they’re just the right size for me, Iceland sell their own make they’re rather nice as well.

Comment

• I would try the minis Bren, but they don't seem to do them in double raspberry and they're the only ones I like
                            Sorry to be a bad influence GF, but go on, you're worth it

Comment

• Today, leftover leek and potato soup for lunch.

Later chicken Kiev, jacket sweet potato, roast vegetables and sweetcorn.

I need my favourite coffee and the shop I buy it from sells Magnums. I'm going to make a little space in a freezer for Magnums before I go😋😋😋😋

Comment

• Tuna pasta bake this evening.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X