Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December / January Potato Growing Kit !!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got mine too it was sat outside so not sure how long sound like it could have been thursday but i only just seen it today and no card. yodel are great lucky its not been raining or nicked

Comment

"Our Customer Care team have been inundated with queries and the increased call time has caused an unprecedented backlog with our emails and we have also lost a third of the team due to unforeseen circumstances. This has meant that there has been a very long wait time for our customers. We are currently in the process of hiring and training new staff however, they are having to learn the bespoke software that we use and this is taking some time".

Source: Thompson & Morgan Customer Care Team reviews | Customer reviews of Thompson & Morgan Customer Care Team | www.thompson-morgan.com

After reading some of those negative reviews I'm shocked...
      http://savinglives.ahar.ie/

Comment

I have not been back to the GYO forum for quite a while and I would like to thank all those who have posted to back up my original post when I started this thread.

This is despite GYO admin and some others attempting to 'boo hoo' what I had been told by T&M, a majority of those posts were also told that the offer will arrive in June, along with various excuses. Other are still waiting for replies!

As I posted, I had cancelled my order and received a refund but I still received the box of 20 + 5 potato's two weeks ago. When I called I was told not to return them. Last week I received the bag and several packets of seeds, I was again told not to return them.

This has been a farce, with both parties trying to cover up what was going on.

Sorry GYO you have lost a long time subscriber as I have cancelled my monthly order with the newsagent. I am sure GYO will not lose any sleep but I feel better for it.

I am sure this post will not last very long and will be removed by the Admin, so read it and post while you can.

Comment

Having already received a bag last week, I had another parcel today with another two bags in it! It's all very strange.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X