Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December / January Potato Growing Kit !!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grinch777 View Post
    I just wonder if it is really worth all this trouble for a £5.95 plastic bag with 5 seed potato's and a few seeds that I never use? I think not! I'll know for a next time.
    How about getting a refund from T&M instead??
    K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen View Post
      How about getting a refund from T&M instead??
      @Kirsten,

You must be a mind reader, done it half hour ago............

I took my own advice.

Last edited by Grinch777; 01-04-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Has anyone else received the potatoes today? I ordered this kit and got the gloves over a month ago. The Charlotte potatoes then came today, with a free delivery of Setanta potatoes. However, no grow bags have arrived! There's nothing on the invoice to tell me when they will come, so that's another email I'll have to swnd them. Not impressed, Thompson & Morgan - not impressed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by starbug View Post
          Has anyone else received the potatoes today? I ordered this kit and got the gloves over a month ago. The Charlotte potatoes then came today, with a free delivery of Setanta potatoes. However, no grow bags have arrived! There's nothing on the invoice to tell me when they will come, so that's another email I'll have to swnd them. Not impressed, Thompson & Morgan - not impressed at all.
          Mine arrived this morning, do we know if the 'bag' is going to arrive, visit we now gave extra potatoes to find room for? Just wondered if you'd gad a response from your email, before I contact them also.
          DottyR

Comment

No, they haven't replied to my email yet. It's very frustrating - I don't want to go out and buy new bags, only to have some arrive in the post! I wish they'd just put a note on the invoice, telling us when the next part is coming. If I hear from them, I'll post again on this thread.

Comment

I got my potatoes yesterday with the bag, the setanta potatoes and 5 packet of seeds.

Comment

Oh,that's good, I just got potatoes,no seeds, no bag, and no information regarding whether going to get bag or not, so don't know whether need to buy more bags or not.
                DottyR

Comment

I just got the potatoes too - what a shambles this offer has been.

Comment

Originally posted by xtra_time View Post
                    I just got the potatoes too - what a shambles this offer has been.
                    Think I'm just going to buy some more cheapo veggie bags and stick them all in, as they've sent us an extra 20 potatoes, rather than the seed, I don't really have the room in the beds, if they don't grow, nothing lost.
                    DottyR

Comment

I bought three potato bags from B&Q, as T&M haven't responded to my email. I must say, this offer has really put me off buying anything from them. Just a note to say when the rest of the order will arrive would have made all the difference.

Comment

I also applied for this offer, the day after the magazine arrived in the post (3rd January, I think) and T & M took the money the next day.
                        After hearing nothing by the end of March, I rang T & M to ask where my order was. The reply was that the item was out of stock and would arrive in June! I explained that I had ordered the item in January and had heard nothing since - why didn't I get a letter or email explaining the delay? The answer was that they were sorry but were to busy to let customers know. I asked for a full refund as there was no point planting second early potatoes in June or July.
                        2 days later 20p was refunded by T & M to my bank account! So I had to ring again and ask for the rest of my money back......ahh!!
                        T & M have no customer service - that's why I generally stick with small seed companies - they actually care about their customers.

Comment

I received the bag a couple of weeks ago, but the potatoes haven't arrived. T&M are dreadful at communicating when you can expect any other parts of an order. They always seem to lack any organisation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

It really has been a total disaster.
                            DottyR

Comment

Well, I finally received the potpato growbag on Thursday. Far too late, as I'd already been out and bought a pack of three from Homebase. The Homebase ones also had velcro 'windows' for getting potatoes out without disturbing the plants.

This whole thing has been a mess and hasn't been a good advert for Thompson & Morgan at all.

Comment

Mine to, and was not as advertised,just like a £ shop one, but I have used it,as they sent us a bag of extra seed potatoes, test I didn't have room for.

The 5 packets of seeds also arrived.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X