• got a nice one inch covering everywhere, seems to have stopped (for now),

but am sure more will follow.
    '' We came in different ships, but we're all in the same boat ''

''I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you understand.''

Comment

• About 3 inch here in Dewsbury and still coming down
      -------------------------------

Currently growing..

Peter Pepper,Moruga Scorpion,Habanero,Bhut Jolokia(yellow),Numex Twilight,Purple Jalapeno,Big Jim,Papri Paprika,Thai Hybrid,Esplendor,Sweet mini bell pepper and Patio fire chilli...

Also
      Black tomato,Dragons Egg Cucumbers and Charentais Melon

Comment

• gee wiz BB,proper snow,it has a LOT to answer to,thankfully ours is nearly gone,still really cold,am even cold inside with heating wacked up,and extra clothes,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Yep there is a bit here,there are loads of falling trees & snapped branches around,power lines are down at the hotel near the top of my hill,they are panicking a bit as there is to be a (white)wedding later
          The nice man in the long wheelbase transit delivering eggs told me after I had towed him UP the hill to do his delivery
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Oh & as an aside there is only the lightest dusting in the nearby village where Wizzbang is moving to,very strange

Comment

• Snow Day at work yesterday - more overnight ... probably 4-6 inches in total and it is still snowing, albeit only lightly now.

Comment

• It's snowing down here this morning too, but too wet to settle. Not nice to be out in, though.
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Loads of it having whizzed in over night and down to last bits of coal and no delivery in sight. Can't even get the car out
                  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Lots of snow here and the only vehicles on the roads are a couple of 4x4's.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• 12 inch of snow in my garden here in Dewsbury....Been trying to clear it for the birds.
                      -------------------------------

Currently growing..

Peter Pepper,Moruga Scorpion,Habanero,Bhut Jolokia(yellow),Numex Twilight,Purple Jalapeno,Big Jim,Papri Paprika,Thai Hybrid,Esplendor,Sweet mini bell pepper and Patio fire chilli...

Also
                      Black tomato,Dragons Egg Cucumbers and Charentais Melon

Comment

• Yer, we have Sner, here in north Essexshire! A couple of inches at least. I had to go out with a broom, and bash the netting over the Chook run, to remove all the snow, as the net was down to about two feet off the ground in the middle! The ground beneath was totally clear, as it had all settled on the netting.

Mr.G has still gone to work. His customer phoned to see if he was going to cancel, but he's so busy for the next couple of weeks, that he doesn't know when he'd be able to fit her in again, so he went. That was after he mended the Landy's heater. He said he wasn't going anywhere without a heater. Don't blame him, really!
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• A pretty white covering here in stevenage. Wasn't expecting this much and looks like its going now. Really had enough now, need some sun!!
                          Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

• We had a little more overnight

Attached Files

Comment

• More snow overnight here too.
                              And it's still snowing
                              Last edited by bubblewrap; 24-03-2013, 06:49 AM.
                              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                              Brian Clough

Comment

• I feel really bad saying another sunny but bluddy windy day here.......ducking for cover!
                                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X