• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wet 10 min's ago,now it'a WHITE
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Soggy wet variety here up north in the hilly bit of Lancashire.
      Lynne x

Comment

• Ner, but it's mighty bluddy cold today with a freezin' wind blowing off the mountains! Thought it was going to be another cold morning with a really hot day again, wore a t shirt, took a sweatshirt. Was nasty! Even the thermal skinned child was wearing a fleece today!

Was moaning about having cleaned the car out yesterday and put all the odds and sods of jackets into the other car or the wash, luckily someone else was not so stupid, and they took pity and loaned me one. Good thing I washed that nag's coat yesterday as well. Altho he has a rip in it so he'll have a cold stripe around his tail, 1C tonight.
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• A bit on the front lawn this morning when I opened the curtains!

Comment

• Just had a walk/slide on the garage roof it's thawing quite well but raised beds & chook run this morning

Attached Files

Comment

• We have small patches about the fields following heavy rain yesterday and first thing this morning.
              Our chooks are loving being able to explore again...they really hated the snow!
              Some of our daffs have had a bit of a battering- but it's lovely to see the yellow in the garden again!

Flipping cold wind though isn't it????
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• bben snowing for the last 2hrs, but not really sticking as it was raining just before ;-)
                '' We came in different ships, but we're all in the same boat ''

''I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you understand.''

Comment

• Was a white frost this morning. So ner sner, but plenty cold. The chooks were up despite that. I think they need a winter home, this one is cool in summer, but icy in winter.
                  Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• I have sner large flakes falling steadily & settling

Comment

• Plenty of snow here all but it does make the garden look pretty.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• No more snow here for the past week. However- we went up to Caen yesterday and even after 5 days of rain there were still quite a few 1ft deep snowdrifts left at the sides of the roads. I knew they'd had more than we had- but I wasn't expecting that!!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• We have snow and meant to be here all day today and tomorrow. Schools are closed too had a text message at 7 this morning

Comment

• We have a delayed school day as they expected more than one inch...ooh er matron
                            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Some pic's ........

Attached Files

Comment

• Some more .....

The 4mm wire of the Her@s roof on the chook run

When is a blowaway,not a blowaway,

When it's a snow laden ................

FOLDAWAY

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X