No announcement yet.

Today's Weather

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright blue out there today. And very windy. I've put my seed trays out to sop up the sun's rays. With any luck, that'll encourage some tomato seeds to germinate.

The forecasts suggest that we might get our last frosts this coming weekend.

Comment

I got your heavy frost ameno!
      I’m still holding off sowing seeds and planting our spuds for another week or more. They’ll catch up!
      Idid notice though that the UV forecast has hit 5 here today so I best be aware of getting sunburn even though it’s a cool wind out there.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

The sun is strong when it is out as there is less in the way of aircraft trails up there.
        Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

Beautiful and sunny all day, 4°C and hardly any wind.

Comment

Was -1.7c in my GH overnight and now its 22c a big jump my seedling will be going dizzy.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Bright at the moment, but clouds coming. Including a cloud of ash and lots of sulphur dioxide from the eruption on St. Vincent. 80% probability of rain tomorrow but supposedly not much. The soil is alkaline here, so acid rain may even prove beneficial locally, but that won't be true for many places. Not due to affect the UK.
              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 13-04-2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Mornin n’alln’all

Feeling back to normal today thank goodness!...can’t be doing with feeling under the weather

Off out now to do some gardening . We had a Misty start and now wall to wall sunshine!....fantastic!

Oh gosh Snoop...

Right...stuff to crack on with! See ya later peeps
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Don't like the sound of that Snoop.
                  Was lovely earlier, tee shirt weather in the sun but the second it clouded over the temp really dropped.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

I went shopping this morning without my coat lovely and sunny but like MrBones said it soon dropped cold.

Comment

Another lovely day with sunshine all day, 4°C and hardly any wind.

Comment

Another lovely sunny day, 6°C and no wind. The ground is drying up nicely and should be warm enough to sow seeds shortly.

Comment

10 degrees and cloudy today and that cold northerly breeze is still with us.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Nice and sunny if a bit breezy to say the least. At the moment (4 pm Spanish time), it's 22 ºC in the shade (sorry). Frost forecast for tonight.

Comment

It's been sunny all day here still needed a coat on though.

Comment

Somewhat overcast and 8°C but the wind has made it feel colder. Still managed to get some gardening done though so all is well!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X