Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible weather today...rain gradually got heavier as the day went on!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Who else lives in Wolsingham here??
      PM if you do!!
      Hi! Please look at my 'brilliant' site about dolls houses and miniatures! I can always use new members, not matter how much you visit or not! Also, the more members I get the more things I can put on, so go on, do me a favor and at least look!
      http://dollshousebeginner.page.tl/

Comment

Not a bad weekend, very little rain, quite warm but Autumnal. Managed to get to the lottie Sat and Sun.
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Been quite sunny on and off. Don't remember much rain.

Another mild week in prospect so they say.

Comment

Still quite warm, shirtsleeves weather, but the nights are starting to put in a bit. Not much chance of betting much done at lottie on evenings unless I get floodlights!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Mild today, forgot to look at temp in shed but must have been over 70 deg. Had busy day in lottie, with shirt off at one time because i was sweating! Sitting here now at home with an aching back

Diversify & prosper

Comment

80 deg in shed at 3.30pm Nice day, bit overcast and grey to start with tho! managed a coouple of hours at lottie....planted Epicure and Aqualunce claudia broad beans.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Very, very windy!!! Made a top for my cold frame yesterday and I'm just wondering if it's blown into someone elses allotment! Won't get back there til Saturday when I'll survey the damage

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Forgot to add, it's still quite warm though!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

How windy Snadger? Shetland Radio just given out that we have had 90 mph winds this afternoon, and currently gusting 80 mph. Is this gale going over the whole country? Makes me feel better if it is, but commiserations if you have had stuff blown away.
                      ~
                      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
                        How windy Snadger? Shetland Radio just given out that we have had 90 mph winds this afternoon, and currently gusting 80 mph. Is this gale going over the whole country? Makes me feel better if it is, but commiserations if you have had stuff blown away.
                        Er...well not quite 90 mph!! Probably nearer to 40mph which I suppose is a slight breeze to you! Lol

Sorry if this doesn't make you feel any better but I've just had a thought! I had an 8 foot wall of Borlotti beans!!!
                        Had, could be the right word
                        I'll check tomorrow!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Chucked it down all morning but got out bright this saffa! Could be worse, could live in Shetland!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Weather has been good today! 60 deg in shed. Wind had knocked my Borlotti/butter beans down, but because I haven't had time to do anything else I've just propped them up again! As I said a nice day, warm but cloudy, no wind!!!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

First visible white frost this morning! Brrrrrrr!! I don't want to go to work!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Slightly frosty at nights! Not enough to totally kill my Christmas spuds, but there again I have got a paraffin heater in the cold frame. Still hanging in there!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X