Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still quite warm here (80 degrees fahrenheit) in shed...good growing weather I would say...warm and wet...overcast
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Still warm but aren't the nights putting in? Only managed about an hour at lottie this evening before bad light stopped play
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

First frost last night

Diversify & prosper

Comment

No more frost thank goodness.....back to being quite warm this evening....BBQ weather in fact!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

90 Degrees in shed today. I want onions to dry...but not to cook!! Rampicante beans appreciate the heat and so do the melons but had to water the outdoor tomatoes and Butter/borlotti beans as they were wilting. Wilted myself a bit as well and got caught with the sun!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Heavy showers forecast for today but still warm. Didn't rain and was actually quite sunny. Thought I would have a trip to allotment after work if it stayed fine. Finished work at 4.30...started raining at 4.31!!!!!! British weather

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hello to soobeth, Just out of interest I live near Wolsington but have fond memories of fishing at Tunstall Reservoir which is close to Wolsingham!

Weather here today is overcast but quite warm and dry

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Sultry, warm good growing weather....threatening rain but doesn't happen 86 degrees in shed.
                  Must keep an eye open for fungal diseases

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Nice weather later today...had my shirt off for a while ...75 deg in shed Cold and damp this morning, first day that reminded me autumn was coming!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Had a good afternoon at the lottie yesterday and had plans made for today!
                      Woke up this morning to the sound of rain lashing against the window! All my plans for today just went out the window as well!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

75 deg in shed today, muggy with showers, still managed to get quite a bit done at lottie though, shed repairs, planting spring cabbage,planted jersey royals!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Not a bad day today. Good bit of sunshine. Even managed to get a few hours in the lottie after work. Harvested my two melons...don't think its worth it for next year.
                          Hopefully get a session in at the weekend...must lift my Pink Fir Apple tatties and get my Strawbs planted...weather permitting of course!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

What a day! Last day of September and 100 degrees in shed! Shirt off again, lifted Pink Fir Apple and planted strawberries
                            Rain forcast for tomorrow!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Nice bright Autumnal weather today til 3.00pm when the heavens opened!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Looking out the window I can see frost on the windscreen! Wish I could go back to bed!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X