No announcement yet.

Midlands

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lovely warm sunshine indeed, but freezing cold wind (well freezing to me i'm a sensitive thing ) as i don't have a cold frame just a green house i'm taking it slow with the hardening off so just the parsnips, pots and onions up at the mo the carrots haven't popped up yet but then they weren't sown long ago.

Out of interest when was the last frost last year, as I only moved to this area in october and none of my neighbours seem to bother with gardening?

Jess

Comment

no sun for the past 3 or 4 days here :0( Non stop rain has now slowed down a bit to the occasional light shower. Very overcast & damp feeling........more like October than May!!

Comment

Wet.

Very wet and humid, low cloud, misty.

Least the wind has died down.
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

We had fairly thick fog north of Coventry yesterday. Then fairly thick rain.

Comment

Yay I got sunburnt! Seriously was out with kids and as sdoon as I get back and am ready to start weeding it starts to rain!. Ah well forcast good for next four days so there is some hope yet!
            Tammy x x x x
            Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Raining, windy and miserable at the moment, can't wait to see the back of flaming June

Comment

Saturday.

Started nice today, had a shower of rain, then got very windy and quite hot.

Currently we are having a heavy, windy downpour.

Comment

Sunday

Started the day with light to moderate rain, it slowed to light rain, its now shedding it down.

Very heavy rain with light flooding here.

Comment

Proper summer weather

Scorching Hot weekend.
                    must have been hottest so far this year.... ominous looking storm clouds in the distance now....

Comment

What a difference a month makes.

Been Autumn since Monday. Cool Nights, patchy sun in-between the showers.

Been lashing down since midday today, quite blowy as well. Plants look quite battered and sad.

Comment

Today.
                        Tuesday just woke up and its very dark and lashing down...

Comment

Snap raining when I got up not too bad after lunch time
                          I managed to go & pick a bucket of blackberry's
                          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                          Brian Clough

Comment

Monday

Ho my god..its so dark and gloomy, chucking it down with rain. Had to check the clocks where right.

Horrible day so far. Like October.

Comment

I'm sick and fed up with all this flippin' rain!!!! It's bucketed it down all day, the chooks are sheltering under the laurel hedge, the water butt's full to overflowing, the manure I put on a new bed for strawberries has probably been washed away to goodness knows where and I skidded on the mud in the chicken run and ended up in a fresh pile of poo!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY Well not yet it isn't, but it might be in a day or two
                              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Saturday.

Nice start to the day today.
                                Sunny, warm... bit cloudy now though.

Got all my washing dry.

Now it needs ironing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X