Midlands

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
    It';s raining again here now. Where do you get a 25 day forecast?
    I get mine on AccuWeather

Storm today!! I can't believe how dark the sky is. Well, all the squash are dead anyway, and everything else ought to be able to handle it...

Comment

• Thunder, lightning, hard heavy rain and wind. So dark the lights are on. I'm looking for a move if this continues! Out of the UK! Depressed of Derbyshire...
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Woke up to the first frost of the year today, a whole month earlier than last year. The grass and car windows were white, the thermometer said 2 degrees C at 5am. Winter is coming!
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• March 11, 2013, Snow North Notts

2 cms snow overnight and snowing hard 7 a.m. this morning 11th March 2013, north Notts., UK. Unusual I think.... bb.

Comment

• Another Snow Day today - 3-4 inches overnight and more to come. I planted my early potatoes this weekend last year! Horrid, horrid day.

Comment

• I am holding off on mine as the weather doesn't stabilize until the 4/4/13 according to 25 day forecast.
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Is this a good moment to add *SCORCHIO* to this thread?!
                Is there anything that isn't made better by half an hour pottering in the veg patch?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X