No announcement yet.

More cheap seeds!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of emails but 26 packets of seed ain't arrived yet!

On a different note,I bought a packet of Chinese Celery KIntsai off ebay for 99p delivered. I received them in a bubblewrap envelope and it appears most of them have worked there way out the top of the envelope. (If you work in the Post Office and your letter racks start turning green and smelling of celery, sorry, but it ain't my fault!)

For the sake of 99p I can't be arrised to complain!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Seeds arrived today!
      sigpic

Comment

Still waiting.....................don't they realise I brought them all this business

I won't do it again.....................................until the next offer

Comment

Seeds arrived today! All the packets had pictures of carrots on except one ... that one had carrots in (of course).

I sowed some Cabbage "Kalibos Red" in a pot in the greenhouse straight away.
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Still waiting.....................don't they realise I brought them all this business

I won't do it again.....................................until the next offer

Would it be bad form to tell you that some of mine have already germinated?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
            ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
            ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

^^^ You can go orf some people, you know

Comment

All mine came today ! All of them were carrots apart from my runner beans.

The actual packets that is
                Last edited by FlawlessVictory; 18-02-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Am still waiting on mine. Time enough yet though. I'm not getting impatient, honest ;-)
                  If someone has lost their smile, give them one of yours. :

Children seldom misquote you. In fact they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Comment

Received mine this morning, as long as i get reasonable germination, i don't see why i shouldn't use this firm every year for fresh seed as you don't get too many, and the prices reflect that, good find VC.

Comment

Yeah!!!!

My seeds arrived. Oldest son i s off for mid term and asked wht i bought so many carrot seeds.

Its quite funny that they are all in te same packet (with proper contents on back)

I have to sort through all my seeds now, i have far too many

One happy bunny here, thanks again veggiechicken
                      If someone has lost their smile, give them one of yours. :

Children seldom misquote you. In fact they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Comment

Mine arrived today too

Comment

...........and mine! All 26 packets of carrots!
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Got mine today too, very pleased :-D

Comment

Ooops..... just ordered loads!

Comment

Not sure I should tell you this but..............there are still seeds for sale for 25p a packet..............

Cottage Garden Seeds Vegetables

Don't blame me

PS Don't miss the flowers http://www.park-promotions.co.uk/acatalog/flowers.html
                                or http://www.park-promotions.co.uk/acatalog/herbs.html
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-04-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X