X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, seeds bought!
    sigpic

Comment

Email this morning from this company saying that as their offer was shared on several forums they are running behind with deliveries...is that your fault VC?!
      sigpic

Comment

Not me, Jay, I only share with the best Forum (thats GYO by the way)
        I had a similar email last year when they ran a sale. Unfortunately it meant they ran out of some of the seeds and sent substitutes. Still bargains at 25p though.

Don't tell, but I had "that" email this morning too...............me, buy more seeds, don't be daft

Comment

VC you naughty person mind you, you would have thought they were prepared if it happened last year

Update on your seed order.

Thank you for your seed order. Our annual seed sale was picked up by a number of forums and has like last year increased the total number of orders significantly.

Our apologies for any delays you are experiencing.

We have cleared the first 2000 orders (we received 2000 orders on the very first day of the sale) and are currently working on the remaining 4000 orders.

If you have not received your seed yet, I am so sorry that we have not offered you the speed of service we normally do and if you are bearing with us then I appreciate your kindness.

We will have the remaing 4000 orders out the door by next Friday the 13 of Febuary which means you should see the seeds by no later than February 18.

I wish you a wonderful year in your garden.

Kind regards, Mark.

Sorry Mark its all VC fault

Comment

6,000 orders! Ay Carumba!

VC, look what you did!
            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Wish I was on commission - I'd take it in seeds for the VSP
              Last edited by veggiechicken; 07-02-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I got the same email. I guess the other forums got in first. I blame VC!
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

I also got this e-mail! I bought four packets of Sungold which I've never tried before so looking forward to that! Added the Turks Turban to my list of squash too! No more seeds this year and hopefully not next year either!...
                  Last edited by FlawlessVictory; 07-02-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Anyone had their seeds yet?

I've had another email

Update on your seed order.

Following on from our last email to you.

This week has seen a big clearance of the remaining 4000 orders.

With many people ordering 30 - 50 packets our picking has been a little slower than usual. However we only have 300 orders still to go, which we will clear on Monday.

Today we shipped just over 800 orders, so if you have not yet received your seed I anticipate it should be with you no later than the middle of next week.

Thanks again for bearing with us, your kind emails have been much appreciated by the team.

Any questions do not hesitate to email me and I will try and contact you over the weekend, small children allowing!

Kind regards, Mark.

Comment

Delivered today, lots of lovely packets
                      At first glance nearly all the packets looked to be carrots by the picture on the front Luckily I hadn't gone mad ordering, the actual variety labels were stuck on the back of the packets!
                      Mostly Tomato Mania Blog

Comment

They fooled me with that last year!! Carrots on the veg and the same flower on all the flower packets

Comment

The carrot seeds I got have a picture of a sunflower on them, the melons a picture of a tomato and the squash pictures of carrots.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

They must have packed them specially for you Jay-ell

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday - in similar confusing packets

Comment

Still waiting for mine ! I suppose I can wait until March for them though! Can't wait to try Sungold!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X