No announcement yet.

Seed sales and all round good offers.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, you can all just stop now! I really want a tin!! I have a thing for tins, especially when full of seeds .
    I’m not doing it, I’m not buying one. What’s the point, I’m not going to be gardening to full capacity for the foreseeable future.

So you lot........... quiet.

Ssshhhhh!

Comment

• Very impressed with the range offered by Premier Seeds website, and that they are so reasonable. I noticed they have discount code running so thought you may like to know it

''Discount Offers apply to seeds only

Code applied at checkout.

Invoice Order Value above £10 - 10% Discount - Code "bulk10"

Invoice Order Value above £20 - 20% Discount - Code "bulk20"
      Anything is possible with the right attitude, a hammer
      and a roll of duct tape.

Weeds have mastered the art of survival, if they are not in your way, let them feed bees

Comment

• Originally posted by broadway View Post
        Thanks for the heads up NG
        I ordered 1 yesterday
        Cheers

Danny

Comment

• Originally posted by Mamzie View Post
          Very impressed with the range offered by Premier Seeds website, and that they are so reasonable. I noticed they have discount code running so thought you may like to know it

''Discount Offers apply to seeds only

Code applied at checkout.

Invoice Order Value above £10 - 10% Discount - Code "bulk10"

Invoice Order Value above £20 - 20% Discount - Code "bulk20"
          They usually have a discount on their eBay shop too. It's currently 20% off orders of over 5 seed packets.

Comment

• Originally posted by toomanytommytoes View Post
            They usually have a discount on their eBay shop too. It's currently 20% off orders of over 5 seed packets.
            I was flicking between the eBay shop and website and EBay was around 20% more to buy from than the website it seemed for the ones I checked. So it's worth checking both I reckon as postage was only 49p from their site hth x
            and a roll of duct tape.

Weeds have mastered the art of survival, if they are not in your way, let them feed bees

Comment

• Check the number of seeds in the packets too. IIRC there's'a difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Check the number of seeds in the packets too. IIRC there's'a difference?
                Yes it impressed me that the seed quantities could be varied.

The alderman peas I wanted were 69p on the website and 99p on EBay, then I crashed headlong into tomato heaven and seeds fell into my basket Willy nilly...

My only blessing was I did resist the temptation of some of the dreamy looking g F1s with the hope (and fingers crossed) of being able to save seed from my potential plants.
                and a roll of duct tape.

Comment

• Marshalls offer - until midnight 21 Jan 2020
                  10 Sweetheart strawberry plants, a Grobed and free delivery for £9.99.
                  Other soft fruit on offer too at 15% off when you spend £20 but I'm not sure about free delivery or whether £9.99 for strawberries counts as part of the £20??

Terms & conditions:

The promotion "10 x Strawberry Sweetheart plants for £9.99 and a FREE Gro-Bed PLUS FREE delivery" period runs during the period from 19 Jan 2020 until midnight on 21 Jan 2020 ("Promotional Period") and is available, subject to availability and while stocks last, through the Marshalls Seeds website only. Gro-Bed & Free Delivery will be applied automatically during the checkout procedure. Use promotional code FRUIT15 within the ‘Redeem Voucher’ section of our website. This Promotion is subject to availability and while stocks last, through the Marshalls Seeds website only. Use of this promotional code will automatically apply during the checkout procedure.
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 19-01-2020, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Thanks VC, strawberries and gro-bag winging their way to my greenhouse shortly.
                    Mostly flowers, some fruit and veg, at the seaside in Edinburgh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                      Suttons p+b tin with 10 packs of seed of their choice should be £25 but with code GY220 you pay only £4.99p+p no idea how long this will last
                      The offer is still on, just ordered one.
                      Can't help myself
                      sigpic

Comment

• Dobbies 50% seed sale is still on near me, well I did need a few...………………………………..

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                          Dobbies 50% seed sale is still on near me, well I did need a few...………………………………..
                          Any idea if this will still be on next weekend? Im off to a Potato Day next weekend with a Dobbies near by so will pop in if it is
                          Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Comment

• 4 dahlia tubers for £5.80 all in , T&M code TM_GWE17

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/da...on/kb3702ffpTM

The blurb:

Free dahlia collection*
                            Claim four stunning dahlias, worth over £19, *when you pay just £5.80 postage. The Rouge Collection includes one each of varieties 'Nuit d'Ete', 'Mambo', 'Maggiore Fire' and 'Pulp Fiction'.

Plus, pay no additional postage and save on a selection of other plants when purchased with this offer. Your dahlias will be despatched this month.

Please note, this offer expires at the end of the month.

Comment

• See Kay on fleabay has 20% off if you buy five packets of seeds or more
                              https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                                Suttons p+b tin with 10 packs of seed of their choice should be £25 but with code GY220 you pay only £4.99p+p no idea how long this will last
                                I love my pea and bean tin, plus received these seeds with it

Cauliflower Romanesco green & white mix
                                Chicory Rossa di Treviso
                                Pak Choi Rubi F1
                                Sprouting Broccoli Claret F1
                                Spring cabbage Winterjewel F1
                                Beetroot Boldor F1
                                Carrot Purple Sun F1
                                Courgette Golden Griller F1
                                Chilli Zimbabwe Black F1
                                Celery Giant Red.

I think today is the last chance to order, if you're still thinking about it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X