X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is such a LOVELY thread, thanks all
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hedgehog climbing out of a tuna tin My recycling bags are usually tied up neatly along the side of my house,it was dark & it sounded like somebody was falling on top of the bags,really noisy,I went outside to have a look & it was this little hedgehog.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Some "randoms" from Far Ings Nature Reserve on the banks of the Humber
        Attached Files
        The cats' valet.

Comment

• Awful photo, but it's the only one he let me take! Silly little robin following me around the garden <3

Attached Files

Comment

• I have a Robin and a female Blackbird follow me around all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
              I have a Robin and a female Blackbird follow me around all day.
              They're such curious little things!

Comment

• Hopefully it won't be too long before they are back again
                Attached Files
                The cats' valet.

Comment

• Not wildlife yet but hopefully in a couple of months:

Attached Files
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I Know we've lots of robin photos but this particular robin is so tame and so cute and so full of the joys of spring I just have to post this

Attached Files
                    The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• We went for a beautiful walk today. I spotted some cormorants, one of them drying his wings and also some Canada geese (I think that's what they are?) but my camera doesn't zoom very well so the photos are a bit fuzzy.

Attached Files
                      The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• 3 frenchmen in my garden today - they only ever come in sort of Feb/Mar/April time, so its great to see them. Next door have had a fair few pheasants in eating the fallen bird food from the table this last week.

Attached Files

Comment

• Found these beautiful creatures in the garden today
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Not so common

This little one climbed all the way up one side of the netting, slid down the other and then composed itself for a bask.

I know they are called common lizard but this is the first I've had in the garden.

Attached Files
                            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Verinda View Post
                              We went for a beautiful walk today. I spotted some cormorants, one of them drying his wings and also some Canada geese (I think that's what they are?) but my camera doesn't zoom very well so the photos are a bit fuzzy.
                              Not Canada Geese but their cuter relatives ~ Brent Greese These are the light-bellied ones which we also have at Lindisfarne during the winter. Lovely birds
                              If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

• This wee beauty spent a fair bit of time sunbathing on a bit of wood yesterday It's lovely to see the bees and butterflies starting to emerge after the winter

If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X