Crapaudine growing 2018

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rary View Post
    Just cancelled my seed order with Dobies, ordered the seeds a month ago and told today that they wouldn't get delivered till next Friday at the earliest, which to me is not very suitable,I can't see me ordering anything else from them in the future as I consider this very poor service
    PM me your address and I'll send you half of what I've got left rary.
    Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
    By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
    While better men than we go out and start their working lives
    At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Thinning out time I reckon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF9584.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	2378214
      At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Rary, ordered mine from Dobies last month as part of a larger order. Everything besides the Crapaudine arrived within four days. Still waiting for the beetroot. I spoke to them last week and they said that since the Masterchef programme, they have been inundated with requests for the seeds. My new date is 18th May. I'm not a happy bunny.

Comment

Just cancelled my seed order with Dobies, ordered the seeds a month ago and told today that they wouldn't get delivered till next Friday at the earliest, which to me is not very suitable,I can't see me ordering anything else from them in the future as I consider this very poor service
          Yes same thing happen to me, ordered about same time as you Rary but I got told it might be June before they arrive. I perhaps mentioned to them that it was a bit unacceptable, figurative shrug of shoulders at other end of line, cancelled order.
          Last edited by Bluenowhere; 11-05-2018, 07:12 PM. Reason: Tired fingers

Comment

Originally posted by mrbadexample View Post
            PM me your address and I'll send you half of what I've got left rary.
            There was a post asking why you like the Vine, the quote above shows why it's a good place, many thanks mrbadexample
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

There was a post asking why you like the Vine, the quote above shows why it's a good place, many thanks mrbadexample
              You're welcome. Please note that I'm sending them to you despite what you did to us in the Calcutta Cup.

Comment

What's the Calcutta cup
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

What's the Calcutta cup
                  Shush now.

Comment

Thanks to mrbadexample I now have seeds,hopefully I will have them sown by tonight, though looks like it will be raining shortly

Comment

...hopefully I will have them sown by tonight, though looks like it will be raining shortly
                      That'll save you watering them then.

Comment

^^^^^ that's something I rarely need to do, I think last year I watered the garden twice

Comment

^^^^^ that's something I rarely need to do, I think last year I watered the garden twice
                          I'm with you there rary .
                          If you have to do it more often than that, you start worrying there's going to be a drought

Comment

Sowed mine today. I hadn't realised they were such a trending veg, don't watch Masterchef - I usually run the opposite way to any trends, but it does explain why they arrived a week after the other seeds I ordered.
                            Elsie

Comment

I'm giving mine swimming lessons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF9612.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	369.5 KB
ID:	2378453

Comment

Oh my word,hope you have done your life guard training
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X