X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
    You do like to live on the edge don't you Young RARY
    just had to highlight that bit for VC
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

more characters

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF9535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	2377413
      Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
      By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
      While better men than we go out and start their working lives
      At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

A little jealous .

No show from mine yet. They've been sown for less than a week, so I'll let them off

Comment

I ordered mine over a week ago, the money is out my bank and I am still waiting for them to be delivered, at £1.99 for postage I thought a couple of days and I would have them. Better stop or will be ordered to go to the rant thread
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Rary,mine had arrived by that time,maybe give them a ring,also,i had Emails when they were sent out with estimate of 2 or 3 days,and it was the 3,after all you are further north and us,and hope the pidgeon delivering did not get shot down,check it out if i were you.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I have germination
              One tiny bit of pink showing.
              It so exciting

Comment

Still waiting on a seed delivery, contacted Dobies again, last week it was three to five working days, this week, it could be a fortnight, I can accept that there are limits to what stock they keep, had they told me that last week that would have been fine, but to be looking for them all week and not get them is a little disappointing, especially as they have taken the money for them out my bank

Comment

Thats not nice is it,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Rary I think it's time you started having a bit of a tantrum and throwing your toys out the pram!
                    That's out of order. Especially taking payment and not having the stock. Unfortunately it seems to be standard practice now. I had a company do that to me last month. They got an ear full!
                    Give'm he11 rary !

Comment

I informed the operator that I was speaking to that I was not happy with the service, but I don't want to vent my anger at a young person who is there doing their job, after all its not them who make the decisions, they just want a job, and, this might surprise you I can be quite blunt when I think there is the need

Comment

My babies are growing fast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	298.7 KB
ID:	2378085

How's everyone else's doing?

Have you got your yet rary?

Comment

looking good SP,mine are still hidding underground,thats an idea,will have to put some in cell trays,and transplant where a space appears.

Comment

I have about 30 at the same stage as you SP - 15 to eat and 15 to save for seed next year.
                            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                              Have you got your yet rary?
                              No I don't have them yet, I will give them till next Friday and if I don't have them I will be cancelling my order, it really annoys me company's taking money for something that they don't have, which gives them unearned incomes from any interest, and yes I know that there won't be much or anything from my total, but add that to others in the same boat it adds up

Comment

Just cancelled my seed order with Dobies, ordered the seeds a month ago and told today that they wouldn't get delivered till next Friday at the earliest, which to me is not very suitable,I can't see me ordering anything else from them in the future as I consider this very poor service

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X