No announcement yet.

2018 Tromba Competition

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^That's one vigorous plant, LD. And that's a lovely growbarn. Seems like there should be tropical birds in there, somehow.

Comment

[QUOTE=Snoop Puss;158 And that's a lovely growbarn. Seems like there should be tropical birds in there, somehow.[/QUOTE]

there is,just 1,when i enter the door
      can you spot the trombas
      Last edited by lottie dolly; 01-04-2018, 03:04 PM.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

^Yes, beautifully straight and slender. But VC wants the "Funniest, Amusing, Ridiculous Tromba of 2018". Yours are altogether too good! Maybe you could put up a very tall tomato cane and twirl a tromba round it...

Comment

wen grown on a frame/trelis,they will turn as the fruits hit a barrier,
          found another some with slight kinks
          Attached Files
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 01-04-2018, 03:25 PM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
            ^Yes, beautifully straight and slender. But VC wants the "Funniest, Amusing, Ridiculous Tromba of 2018". Yours are altogether too good! Maybe you could put up a very tall tomato cane and twirl a tromba round it...
            We'll have a Vote on the "best" ones - maybe there'll be a category for "longest" or "heaviest" or summat. Who knows??

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
              I'm definitely in. I've ordered the seeds. I'm just trying to work out the technique.
              Glad you managed to obtain some Snoop
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Wow LD, that is so lovely! I need a grow barn in my life
                https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Looked in Wyevale for the seeds - could not find any - so - bought some Italian seeds with a strange name that look very similar - can I still play???

Comment

You can sign me up for this, we ordered some seeds earlier on for something fun to grow, we're also sending some into the little ones nursery for them to grow too!

Comment

Originally posted by Issy View Post
                      bought some Italian seeds with a strange name that look very similar - can I still play???
                      What is their name?

Comment

I sowed my Tromba at the weekend - crossing fingers, toes and eyes for a warm summer...

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

I'm not even thinking about sowing mine until the soil warms up, a very late spring this year

Comment

^Same here. No greenhouse, no heated propagator, just lots of cold.

Comment

Sowed 4 of my self saved seed ,just to see if they grow.

Comment

I finally got a seed to germinate. It can live in the windowsill until things warm up. I'll probably direct show a few as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X