2018 Tromba Competition

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
    Just got my camra and pc to work together.so....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84065[/ATTACH]
    Mrs.T you should try getting hold of a Mod to sort out your problems
    There like buses you wait for ages for one then three come along together
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Big Richard is still hanging on but his leaves are a bit flaccid in this cold weather.
      He's quite a handful.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0436.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	2381442 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0437.jpg
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	2381443

Comment

• Back on to this thread, I have a trombo that I want to use for making a soup for Christmas day, could anyone tell me if it will be ok do this
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Depends on how good a cook you are, rary.

Big Richard is still hanging - I had a feel yesterday and he's still firm, despite the frost. The Secateurs were too small to give him the chop.

Comment

• How the mighty have fallen!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0657.jpg
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	2381869

There was no way I could cut Big Richard out of the wire - it felt heartless to even think about it. So I have left him to nature.

Big Richard, you may have drooped but I will always remember you as you were when you were firm. RIP Big Richard..

Comment

• I made a soup with half of mine for yesterday, just a simple one using an onion (from the garden) and half of the tromba. along with some CHICKEN stock, and cream, all the grandchildren liked it so pleased with that
              I still have the bulbus bit with the seeds? if there are any seeds in it would it be worth sowing them?

Comment

• Depends on whether you've grown any other squashes nearby as they may have cross pollinated and any seeds may grow into something weird and grotesque.

Good idea, rary. I'll see if Big Richard would like to have children.

Comment

• i still got the big snake intact,are we going to see what ofsprings we get in 2019,if so am in,yep it sounds like it could happen heheheeheheh
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X