• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Hello, Big Boy.

Comment

• well shimai

Comment

• Hey Jack, are you joining in ? I'm sure you can grow something funny shaped and bigger than rary's.

Comment

• It may be funnier shaped but he's a bit late to go for bigger
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Is ir not too late to start th off ? , if not them yes, ill go hunting for seeds

Comment

• Not too late, jack. I only have a few old seeds left and I won't offer those to you as you'll think I've "corrupted" then in some way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                Is ir not too late to start th off ? , if not them yes, ill go hunting for seeds
                jackarmy if you cant get any pm me with your name and address by Wednesday evening and I will post some to you
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Thanks for the kind offer Rary , ill pop into the Vale today and take a look , any favoured variety/company or are they basically all the same ?

Comment

• If you can't find any, try here:
                    https://www.premierseedsdirect.com/p...ette-dalbenga/

They're posting out quickly these days, as far as I can tell.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180515_110321-1752x3120.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	2378267
                      So got my seeds so off I go , also got a pack of these, know its a bit late but ill try one anyway lol
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180515_110328-1752x3120.jpg
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	2378268
                      Trouble is, on the back pf the pack it says their f1, is it just different meaning with the italian seeds ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180515_110350-1752x3120.jpg
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	2378269

Actually , have i bought the correct tromba here ?
                      Last edited by jackarmy; 15-05-2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Trouble is, on the back pf the pack it says their f1, is it just different meaning with the italian seeds ?
                        Where the F1 is printed is just part of their packaging ref numbers - they aren't f1 so no worries, same pcket as mine. Some of mine are only just germinating, just keep them somewhere nice and warm and they'll be up in no time
                        Last edited by Thelma Sanders; 15-05-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Trombas go by various names. You're grand with those.

Edited to delete comment about toms, as TS has answered that better than me. No surprise there!
                          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 15-05-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Yep just discovered that TS , opened the toms, there must be 100 plus seeds in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]80318[/ATTACH]
                              So got my seeds so off I go
                              Jings, and here wis me aw ready to send you the seeds, with a bill of course

Comment

• The best of luck to you jackarmy, you do know there will be some stiff opposition from some of the other competitors, whereas I will just be growing them for the fun of it.

Right I will now have that posted as proof I was not really competing, if I don't win

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X