• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Penellype View Post
    "Fish are roots"

Um...

Errr...

Fish?
    "Fish are Roots" started at http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1484417
    I'm sure it made sense at the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Chestnut View Post
      I'm lost already….
      I wish I was that organised!

In my garden, I only ever seem to manage to do about a third of the things I want to do… It's early days yet (garden 21 months old, allotment nearly 13months) so I'm hoping that I'm going to improve with practice
      I've had this garden for 35 years and I'm still trying to be organised!
      This nutty plan is my way of prompting myself to think about what needs to be done - and to do it! I make a game of it so that weeding becomes fun..............which reminds me, I haven't told you all about my Weed Alphabet. Its S tomorrow which means Its Sticky Willy day
      Best not to ask

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        "Fish are Roots" started at http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1484417
        I'm sure it made sense at the time
        I see...

Or not...

I have this mental picture of a neat row of fish tails sticking up out of the soil
        Last edited by Penellype; 19-09-2017, 07:37 AM.
        A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Penellype View Post
          I have this mental picture of a neat row of fish tails sticking up out of the soil
          Cod's Roe?

I assure you, Pen, my fish tail's would be higgledypiggledy - and be planted in Bed 6 on a Friday

Comment

• VC, I'm worried... that I seem to be able to follow your crazy plans with little to no confusion at all

In fact I'd like to have the time to adopt it myself!

Comment

• Vixy, I'm worried about you too

Here's a little test to see how much you understand! What will I be doing tomorrow

Comment

• Ok I havent got time to sift back through ALL your plans but I'm going to go with weeding and a few more pinches of leeks, spring onions and things with funny names. All jobs required in bed 20. And for de-cluttering I'm going to go for a wild guess... L?

Comment

• Very good, Vix Almost there!
                  Its Weedy Wednesday the 20th in Shoots week - I tidy up bed 20 and, since the 20th letter of the Alphabet is T I do stuff with things beginning with T including decluttering.
                  Simple, is it not?

Comment

• For Zelenina

Click image for larger version

Name:	goldstar.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	2375095

For Zelenina who has been reading this thread from the beginning
                    Just wondering what her thoughts will be when she reaches the end

Comment

• But you're not a mod any more, VC. You're not supposed to spy on us like that. I think you should go to the norty corner.
                      Last edited by Zelenina; 19-09-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• But thanks for the star anyway!

Comment

• I knew there was summat strange going on as I was receiving lots of likes - and they were all from you
                          I'm truly impressed that you stuck with it to the end!

Comment

• Pre-bedtime relaxation

Comment

• I'm reading The Tales of Olga da Polga, a little Guinea pig and her big adventures.

Comment

• Oh, she's a very pretty guinea pig. I hope she has some exciting adventures.

I don't know if I've stuck with this thread to the end because it looks like it hasn't ended yet. Maybe there will be even more of it tomorrow.

Goodnight!
                                Last edited by Zelenina; 19-09-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X