Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ate all my veg and to my surprise beetroots were tender and tasty!
    No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

Leeks, Parsnips, January King Cabbage, PSB and the first of this season's Rhubarb
      http://vegpatchkid.blogspot.co.uk/ Latest Blog Entries Friday 13 Mar 2015 - Sowing Update

Comment

Left over chicken for dinner with mash and pickles so i harvested salad leaves and rocket. Dug a leek and some celery stalks and leaves to make stock with the bones.
        No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

Best white sprouting ever! Only unpidgeoned one that i have. Fantastic head and secondary sprouts with half inch stems and big florets. Just eaten with pork and juniper sauce. Best wsb I have ever tasted including my own. OTT perhaps but I bet I never grow another as good!

Comment

Pick lots of florets from my Black Kale, they taste a lot like broccoli
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Spinach, spinach and more spinach. I love it so.

Pondering what else to havest, it then determines what I cook for dinner.

Still have about 10 butternut squashes starting to look very sorry for themselves, you can see they are old all those wrinkles
              I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Lots of salad leaves and some big fat radishes!!!!

Comment

Wild garlic, first crop from slips planted 2 ago. Made a risotto and enough left for some pesto!

Attached Files
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 11-04-2015, 10:35 PM. Reason: flipping photo
                  Follow my progress in gardening at altitude in France www.750metres.net

Comment

Hmm the pic is upside down when I upload it, Strange?
                    Follow my progress in gardening at altitude in France www.750metres.net

Comment

Psb, wsb, chard, pak choi, tatsoi, celery leaves, lettuce and rocket.

Comment

PSB, Broccoli Raab, Bright Lights Chard
                        What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                        Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Salad from the greenhouse:
                          - Radish "Scarlet Globe", did brilliantly in last years tomato compost with added BFB
                          - Lettuce leaves
                          - Winter greens (Goodlife Mix)
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

First rhubarb of the year!

Comment

Lamb chops tonight so salad leaves and rocket.

Comment

Wsb, psb, spring green- they are finally hearting- and radishes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X