This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last of our black cherries.
    Sadly loads gave gone to waste, splitting in the rain before they were ripe.
    Thank goodness I got a few kg in the freezer last week just in case this very thing happened

Got over a kilo to munch on today ( I won't say nosh!) and tomorrow , and about 3 kg split or with small wasp holes for cooking, sieving and using the juice for one more batch of jam!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• A cricket ball sized hard and perfectly formed cabbage! If I knew what I had done wrong I would do it again!
      No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

• My first of this seasons Di Nizza courgette and broad beans that went into a bake.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• My first bell peppers - and whats stunned me the most is that the plant has been living outside in the back garden for the last 3 weeks!

Attached Files
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Unbelievably, my first purple sprouting broccoli from last year's plants! It'll be too late to use the space for anything else once they're finished, but at least I got a crop from them.
            He-Pep!

Comment

• More potatoes
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• leaf chicory, padron peppers, tomatoes, aubergines, strawberries, blackberries, peas, French beans
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• one cucumber, several radishes, a few baby carrots and loads of lettuce for today's lunchbox. Just need the tomatoes and spring onions to hurry along and I have a full salad

Comment

• Loads more dwarf beans, Amythyst, just lovely, and also loads of Redland dwarf beans, and dwarf borlotti beans, and the climbing French also.

And yellow courgettes.

All good.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Di nizza Courgettes, telephone peas, Charlotte potatoes and mixed lettuce leaves.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Runner beans, french beans, raspberries and strawberries.

And three vases of flowers:

Attached Files
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Some potatoes, tomatoes and pepper. They're all in the pot now.

Comment

• Hi everyone!

I picked my first batch of cayenne chillies last night, luckily my family like spicy food I think a chilli jam is on the to do list for the weekend!

Attached Files

Comment

• The last of the broad beans, two cucumbers, some spuds for supper, a lettuce, a mini cauliflower and the last of that 'batch' of radish.

Comment

• Some more broad beans and a load more kestrel potatoes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X