Courgette- zucchini
    Lettuce- lollo rossa
    Phylis- Goldberry
    Sunflowers
    Attached Files
    In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

• indoors? It's sunny!!! hobble outside and do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by chris View Post
        indoors? It's sunny!!! hobble outside and do it!
        I can't get it all out
        In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

• Just sown peas seeds that had a little soaking and 16 little pea plants from my windowsill nursery. Let the competition begin lol. They are in a nice spot so both should do well
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Winter squash (uchiki kuri) now on the windowsill
            Take a look at my blog too

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninetrees View Post
              Winter squash (uchiki kuri) now on the windowsill
              I've got two of these come up on the windowsill, trying to find a final resting place in the garden. Nothing coming to mind yet ...
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Chicory, courgettes and some more broad beans today! I finally planted out the cabbages/cauliflowers/calabrese since it's so sunny and warm and now have room in the greenhouse for new sowings. Hurrah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                  Just sown peas seeds that had a little soaking and 16 little pea plants from my windowsill nursery.
                  "By Heck" I've heard of speedy germination!

Obviously "Early Onward"
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
                    "By Heck" I've heard of speedy germination!

Obviously "Early Onward"
                    You are such a wag Deano
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Has anyone sown French beans yet?

Inside, outside, wherever?
                      DottyR

Comment

• Not this end yet "Dotty"

I have next week off, maybe extend to two weeks if nobody's beat me to it! the supports shall be built, once the beds ready, then shall sow "Cobra" n "Purple Sensation" Climbing "Frenchie's" Up the same supports! looking forward to see how my "Intermingled plan will work!
                        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Just resowed my peas... after mice have eaten the original ones neatly out of their cells, leaving only round holes. At first I wondered whether I had only dibbered the cells but never put my seeds in, but a few were left behind.

Also sowed a row of chantenay carrots (free with a previous issue of GYO).
                          My allotment and cooking blog.

Comment

• Scattered 14 packets of out-of-date flower seeds on a newly cleared bed on top of a wall. Had to scatter them as the wall is so high that I need a ladder to see the top of it - so precision sowing is out of the question.
                            Dropped a plastic container of radish seeds on the paving, swept them up and "sowed" them and the dust in the GH bed - with random assorted lettuce at the other end. I expect the dust to germinate first
                            Should be an interesting salad

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Scattered 14 packets of out-of-date flower seeds on a newly cleared bed on top of a wall. Had to scatter them as the wall is so high that I need a ladder to see the top of it - so precision sowing is out of the question.
                              Dropped a plastic container of radish seeds on the paving, swept them up and "sowed" them and the dust in the GH bed - with random assorted lettuce at the other end. I expect the dust to germinate first
                              Should be an interesting salad
                              I seem to have a lot of 'healthy looking radish growing in my path, must have dropped them whilst sowing a row.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Just finished sowing:

Swede - Marian
                                Sweetcorn - Lark
                                Sweetcorn - Minipop
                                Sweetcorn - Tasty Gold
                                Courgette - Atena
                                Sunflower - Pale Yellow Bush
                                Sunflower - Golden Yellow Bush.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X