Banana Shallots

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Tangents? Is that another strange fruit BigM?
    Yeh, bright orange things that go of at angles.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Mmm, a salad made from tangent segments and banana shallots! See how I brought that back on topic?

Comment

Can you grow tangents or do they just go to seed like B.Shallots...........
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          Can you grow tangents or do they just go to seed like B.Shallots...........

Well they can deffo be "generated"
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            Well they can deffo be "generated"
            But if they failed would you feel like a lemon?

Comment

But if they failed would you feel like a lemon?
              Not only are we talking about tangents, I haven't a clue what tangent we are talking about.......

Comment

Join the Club - or is that a biscuit?

Comment

Join the Club - or is that a biscuit?
                  It used to be when I was a young ape but it had more chocolate back then than it does these days.

Comment

Yes, I agree, They're really mean with the chocolate on biscuits these days, and it doesn't taste like choccy should either - so I think its pseudochoc.

Comment

are the banana shallots like the Pesandor Shallot ? all i can see via google was relating to escalions
                      am growing some of these Pesandor's in the allotment this year
                      Shallot 'Pesandor' - Onion, Shallot & Garlic Sets - Thompson & Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by The Large One View Post
                        are the banana shallots like the Pesandor Shallot ? all i can see via google was relating to escalions
                        am growing some of these Pesandor's in the allotment this year
                        Shallot 'Pesandor' - Onion, Shallot & Garlic Sets - Thompson & Morgan
                        Yes, they look the same but for some reason supermarket bought ones can only be grow for seed. As yet I have no idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          Can you grow tangents

There is a group called Tangent with an album called Let it grow so the answer must be YES

Comment

and there's me thinking it was blowing in the wind. I'm surprised that there are sets for shallots at T & M. Interesting.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Don't head this way, its very wet again. If you'd like to PM me with your address I'll put some in the post!
                              That'll take too bally long - PM it to me, e-mail it, or squish it through the keyboard
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                                I'm surprised that there are sets for shallots at T & M. Interesting.
                                Ayup Flo,I seem to think when we planted the said sets we were under the impression that they grew & split,also I am sure that A.N.Other posted that he/she had planted some wilkinsons unknown variety alongside some from a seed supplier & later in the same thread that the former were seemingly dormant & there was a lot of green shoots on the later.
                                Where did the idea that banana sets were sown purely for seed come from ????
                                Last edited by bearded bloke; 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X