• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

very impressed!

Swiss chard and more windfall apples
    To be fair, I am growing 6 plants.
    I've had 11 fruit so far, all but one just the right size for three people. There's one more big-ish one and three more small ones left on the plants.
    I think it's a reasonable crop seeing as I am growing them outdoors (through black plastic) in an area a little more than 5ft by 3ft, and the seeds are cheap (variety is Emir, recommended for growing outdoors in this country).

Comment

• Toms, chard, mint, garlic chives and raspberries.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• More tomatoes and two courgettes and made soup.

Comment

• One large marrow.
          Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

• A kilo of tomatoes, some green peppers, gherkins, three more sweetcorn cobs, a massive beetroot, another melon, and a watermelon.

Comment

• Toms, 2 cucs, lettuce, basil, chives and raspberries.

Comment

• Three cucumbers and a punnet of French beans and some raspberries.
                I did get two runner beans. There are quite a few bent ones forming.

Comment

• I had to pick two melons yesterday,one had split that I ate half of,the good half’s in the fridge,the other melon has some cracking on it but not split. There’s two more melons out there a bit younger,I don’t really like melon,I ate it tho Also picked tomatoes & one red pepper for my pizza topping & a cucumber. Tomatoes being picked everyday,I’ve got a little collection growing,soon I’ll make sauce with some peppers chopped into it to freeze,couldn’t do that last year because of blight but this years been very good

Comment

• A cucumber, toms, raspberries and apples.

Comment

• A small punnet of raspberries.
                      I ate the good half of a tomato with BER. The good ones are staying solidly green.

Comment

• First five sweetcorn Swift F1. One to eat, four to freeze.
                        I used to be quanglewangle. It's a long story

Comment

• Originally posted by fimblefowl View Post
                          First five sweetcorn Swift F1. One to eat, four to freeze.
                          My sweetcorn failed. No silks formed on the ears so they couldn't be fertilised. I don't know why

Comment

• Cukes, rasps, figs, apples, black kale, jalapenos, sweet peppers and more tomatoes.
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Raspberries, toms, mixed lettuce, French beans, apples, oregano, thyme and bay leaves.

Comment

• Three more sweetcorn cobs, another plant of Jazzy potatoes (1.6kg).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X