X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burnie
    replied
    Just sowed some Sweetcorn Sundance in root trainers in the heated propagator, going to be in some trouble if they all grow, there's two dozen of them, as I grow them in the greenhouse, it could well be a jungle in there this year ..............................with a bit of luck.

Leave a comment:

• StephenH
    replied
    Runner bean 'Scarlet Emperor' and Climbing bean 'Blue Lake' in fibre pots on the kitchen windowsill, for planting out next month.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Potted up my sprouted achocha and Candy Roaster squash seeds.

Leave a comment:

• MelanieSW
    replied
    Sowed courgettes and winter squash, and climbing peas, carrots and nasturtiums on the allotment.

(Question - does everybody get, erm 'interesting' autocorrect suggestions when typing nasturtiums??)

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Yesterday sowed three pots of basil (about ten seeds per pot to thin out once germinated) & eight pots of sweet peas (3 seeds in each pot).

Leave a comment:

• Sweet savory
    replied
    Sowed another row of parsnip as the first one sown 30 March has 3 seedlings showing so I am very hopeful!
    Have sowed them into a drill of seed compost to try and help with germination. Variety guernsey which may or may not be an improvement on the free ones I usually use.
    Also sowed first 2 rows of carrots on the plot. Early Nantes frubund. Covered with a cloche just because I had one handy.

Leave a comment:

• peanut
    replied
    Sowed Maskotka Toms.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Put the following seeds on damp kitchen roll to sprout:

-Cucumber La Diva (2)
    -Achocha Fat Baby (3)
    -Squash Marina di Chioggia (3)
    -Squash Australian Butter (4)
    -Squash Naples Long (3)
    -Squash Red Warty Thing (3)
    -Squash Georgia Candy Roaster (2)

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
    Yesterday I sowed some basil to grow on the windowsill. I sowed it quite thickly as the packet was labelled sow by end of 2016

Some may grow
    I did that last year with some old seed and had 42 plants grow.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Yesterday I sowed some basil to grow on the windowsill. I sowed it quite thickly as the packet was labelled sow by end of 2016

Some may grow
    Last edited by mothhawk; 14-04-2021, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    This afternoon I sowed radishes, scallions and lettuce.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Yesterday I sowed a row each of carrot, beetroot and black cumin (Nigella) at the allotment.
    Today I sowed some coriander and dill outside at home, and lettuce, amaranth, spring onions and leeks in pots in my conservatory.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Today I sowed some Lyon Leeks

Leave a comment:

• peanut
    replied
    Today I sowed, Brussel Sprouts, Tuscan Kale, Extra Early PSB, Brokali, Lettuces, Spring Onions, Beetroots, Sage, Curly Parsley and Cumin.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Sowed salads: mazur , green and red salad bowl, oriental/spicy and rocket
    Last edited by Containergardener; 11-04-2021, 04:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X