Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday Raspberries, blackberries, courgette, lettuce, radishes and some toms that I roasted.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• More purple french beans and runner beans which are keeping the neighbours supplied. Plus the first picking from a stray green french bean that I don’t remember planting. Also dug up a parsnip that seemed to have some form of virus on its leaves, although the root was fine so maybe just cosmetic. Plus raspberries and I was wrong about the sweetcorn being over as I found a couple of smallish cobs that will probably not ripen much more now. And the badger has been to everyone else’s plots so I must be next on the list.

Comment

• 3 6”yellow courgette - the complete harvest from one plant …tough skin too
        5 small outdoor cucumbers from 2 plants.
        Rubbish year - all plants dug up now

never, ever had a year so bad as this year ( apart from rhubarb! And of course weeds)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Today.
          San Marzano toms, mixed lettuce, basil and some blauhilde beans that I gave to a neighbour.

Comment

• My first ever onion squash, some Carlo Nero, thyme and bay, beetroot, a few cayenne chillis plus the inevitable tomatoes.

Comment

• Runner beans.
              Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

• Today.

Kale, Blauhilde beans, blackberries, raspberries, Black cherry toms and oregano.

Comment

• Forgot to mention kale yesterday
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Raspberries, potatoes, onions, leeks, peas, beans, courgette and cabbage.

Comment

• French beans, broccoli, tomatoes, raspberries, blackberries, a load of dried beans (Lingua di Fuoco and Black Turtle), a single Williams pear, and half a dozen ripe peppers.
                      Also a few apples, and a kilo or so of plums.

Comment

• Raspberries, Blauhilde beans and two cucumbers.

Comment

• Fist sweetcorn, a month later than usual because of a couple of early failures and restarts.

Two minutes from picking to steamer - delicious.
                          I live in a part of the UK with very mild winters. Please take this into account before thinking "if he is sowing those now...."

Comment

• Sweet peppers, DFB's, courgettes (of course ), toms and jalapenos (for pickling).
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• The first of our Worcester pearmain apples, raspberries, blackberries, Toms, mixed lettuce, basil. radishes and some chives.

Comment

• My first bulb fennel and raspberries eaten off the vine.
                                Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X