Clear All

• French beans
    Strawberries
    Autumn raspberries
    Tomatoes
    Tenderstem broccoli
    The first ripe chillis

Comment

• Plums. This is nearly the last of them, and sadly wasps have discovered them, too.

Also finished cleaning up my onion harvest ready for storage. Came to just over 24kg in the end. Pretty good from an area no more than 3 square metres.
      I hope they keep well...
      Last edited by ameno; 16-08-2020, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Radish, calabrese, french beans, cabbage, spuds

Comment

• Beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion,courgette
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• A huuuge pan of French beans , some sad looking strawberries and a handful of raspberries.
            Change of menu tonight methinks!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Potatoes
              Tomatilloes
              Tomatoes
              Strawberries and raspberries
              A few French beans. They've past their first peak and cropping has dropped off almost completely, sadly. There are new flowers coming, though, so hopefully they'll be going strong again in a couple weeks time.

Comment

• Dug up the last of the potatoes and onions today. Also picked tomatoes, cucumber, courgettes, french beans, peas and courgettes.

Comment

• Sweetcorn.

Comment

• Dug up four 'shyes' of Elfie tatties which gave me a large carrier bag full. Not as much keel slug damage as I expected, which was good.Also gathered a bag of dwarf french beans.
                    Sowed pointy and ball headed spring cabbage once I had raked the soil the spuds came out of.
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Yesterday Potatoes, toms, courgettes, cucs, parsley, blackberries and raspberries.

Today more raspberries and apples, will be getting lettuce and toms later.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Don't forget to photograph some for the Virtual show...........................

Comment

• Victoria Plums, climbing and runner beans and...finally I have RIPE TOMATOES!!!!! Black Cherry first to ripen. Delicious.
                          Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif
                          Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result
                          https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ilies/wink.gif
                          Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif

Comment

• Yesterday I picked french beans, peas, tomatoes, cucumber, courgettes, strawberries and my first pepper (green). Also a neighbour gave me a cauliflower, a cabbage and half a dozen chillies.
                            Sweetcorn still not ready!

Comment

• I lifted the last of my onions, not very good sizes this year, I grew Ailsa Craig from seed, next year I am back to my Mammoth ones, Red ones from Robinsons they just seem to do better somehow.

Comment

• More raspberries, blackberries and some apples before I got rained of.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X