Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&Q Verve 6x8 Polycarbonate Greenhouse In Store - Cheap!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad I didn't find any frame at trafford park b&q but bought 5 greenhouse frame. They about 9m in length so enough to make the side of the paths on my plot.

Comment

• Thanks VC, It is 3 frames joined together and door at both ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarico View Post
        Sad I didn't find any frame at trafford park b&q but bought 5 greenhouse frame. They about 9m in length so enough to make the side of the paths on my plot.
        It's a good job I understand Italian as I'm sure you mean you bought 5 greenhouse bases.............
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
          I was talking to one of the staff in B & Q this afternoon and she said the reason they were selling off all the greenhouses is because they are discontinuing stocking them and will only sell them on line in the future.
          Had they many in B&Q (Liffey Valley?) Bramble ?? Did you get prices?
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
            If they are owt like other branches Trip, the frames range between £15 & £25 then the bases are £5 if not included in the pack.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• how many bases did you end up getting for the raised beds, be a good rot free alternative

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                It's a good job I understand Italian as I'm sure you mean you bought 5 greenhouse bases.............
                Again big Mally you know what I mean. As usual I'm not that clear when I trying to translate my Italian thought to English word. I wished that I had 5 frame. I could make 2 together for the basica cage. One for carrots and onion and one over the path as a tunnel for the squash and legume on both side.

Comment

• Originally posted by gardengeordie View Post
                  how many bases did you end up getting for the raised beds, be a good rot free alternative
                  I've bought....................6

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                    Trip, I wasnt in Liffey Valley.
                    I was in Santry and they didnt have any left.
                    Last edited by bramble; 29-02-2016, 10:23 PM. Reason: extra information.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Trip, Thats Airside in Santry.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• A Bit Of Advice!

For anyone twin wall polycarbing their glass greenhouse. Bear in mind the side walls are designed to take 2 panels of glass 610mm x 610mm. Polycarb comes in 610mm x 1220mm lengths so you would think would be perfect. No - The glass overlaps each other by 10mm with z clips so in fact the polycarb needs cutting to 1210mm. This needs doing before sealing the twin wall end.

Comment

• 6x4 b&q greenhouse

Hi I'm Baz from Carlisle, I have just purchased my 1st greenhouse but needing some glass packs I have 1x glass pack 2 and 3xglass pack 1 but I'm looking for 1xglass pack 2 and 1xglass pack 4 if any one can swap me Ect cheers

Comment

• Hi Baz & welcome to the vine. A lot of folk have had trouble sourcing glazing packs. Your best bet may be to put in place the glass you already have then measure up the remaining pieces & go to a local glazing company for some glass or have a look back as I think there are some instructions earlier in the thread of the panels required for each size greenhouse.

Comment

• Does anyone know how many and what size of glass would be needed ? Going to be out and about today and was going to see if I could get the glass for my 6x6 GH

Comment

• Originally posted by RossAllan View Post
                                Does anyone know how many and what size of glass would be needed ? Going to be out and about today and was going to see if I could get the glass for my 6x6 GH
                                See post 63 Ross.
                                Last edited by Bigmallly; 14-03-2016, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X