• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yekim_4321 View Post
    Okay here is the helper......
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28791[/ATTACH]
    Hehe, nice one mate, bet he loves that massive garden

I wonder if there's a show us your dogs thread btw, if not it might be worth us starting one
    Last edited by Urban; 01-05-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

That sounds like a plan Urban OH and he likes nothing better than annoying the blackbirds nesting in some of the bushes in the garden.... he doesnt do anything just stands next to their bush and looks at the male on the fence who makes a lot of noise as if to say What!!!!
      Last edited by yekim_4321; 01-05-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Mine cant stand those wood pigeons, he doesn't mind any of the others, but those wood pigeons he goes charging down the garden after them barking even though hes getting on a bit, 12yr old japanese akita, I'm sure he regrets it afterwards

Comment

Love Akitas our other shepherd does that but normaly theres errrr nothing there touch of senile dementia me thinks know how she feels

Comment

Looks quite magnificent Mick, now get it full of green stuff!
            Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

I'm working on itPa Snips, but its still not warm enough for my seedlings yet and we may still get a last frost....or 4 knowing the good ol british weather. still need some flooring down and to make staging but soon very soon.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X