No announcement yet.

Polytunnel Pics

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jennie, Your polytunnel looks great and very productive. As a newbie can you tell me whether you use it for winter crops and if so what do you grow? Cheers from a jealous Snadger!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by john.tate View Post
      Hi Jennie. your tunnel looks well, I also have one and have had great growing results, your Montana is knowen as mile a minnet in my part of the world Co. Antrim N.Ireland. best of luck. john tate.
      Thanks John. Unfortunately even in the polytunnel it doesn't grow "mile a minute! Can you put some pictures of yours on the Vine? Always interested to hear what others grow in theirs.
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
        Hi Jennie, Your polytunnel looks great and very productive. As a newbie can you tell me whether you use it for winter crops and if so what do you grow? Cheers from a jealous Snadger!
        Hi Snadger - this is my third summer season, so am really just getting going, but last winter I did have chard, leeks and winter lettuce growing all winter. This year I am going to try some cabbages, carrots, winter garlic and onions as well. Had hoped to try cauliflower, but can't seem to manage to get them past the small plant stage.

Will let you all know how I get on!
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Hi Jennie, your polytunnel looks great! I would love to have one myself...it would be the sort of place I'd spend hours just sitting in....which is probably not so good as I spend enough time just staring at my plants as it is (willing them to grow!!!! )
          Can I be nosy and ask what the dimensions of the tunnel are? It looks to be a good size.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X