• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine have't been sent yet!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Mine have't been sent yet!
      Good, least I know yours haven't disappeared between PM and now

Did you manage to save from your 9 star by the way? (just out of curiousity )

Comment

9 Star seeds in the bag - waiting for me to pack them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0495.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	2381514 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0496.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	287.8 KB
ID:	2381515

I'll put some photos of the parent on your other thread for info. https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...cel_98166.html
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 15-11-2018, 05:07 PM. Reason: adding link

Comment

I'm seed bagging now .........

honest!

Forgot to say I'm doing my flowers as well
          Last edited by Thelma Sanders; 15-11-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Seeds are being packed up. I ran out of little bags so had to make up my own packs. Sorry they look like a toddler packed them, but at least they'll get to u guys safe. Hopefully. Will take a walk to the post-office in town tomorrow :-)
            https://beingbears.wordpress.com

Comment

Mind are all dry now. Will try to get them bagged up at the weekend and posted to you early next week.

Comment

My seeds have been sent. Sorry I ran out of bags and made a crazy looking little pack which is very embarrassing but there is a tab to pull and it opens easily.

Comment

Posted mine at lunchtime

Comment

I've added pics and info to the finished parcel thread.
                    He-Pep!

Comment

Squingys and Thelmas are here

Comment

Mine will follow very soon. I have little envelopes for them now and just need a quiet evening in to package them up. Should be in the post on Monday at the latest.

Comment

VC's have landed

Comment

Hi Norfolkgrey,

Sorry, I'm struggling a bit. Have had two colds in a row and it's caused a bit of a flare up of my joint problems. Packing up beans with arthritis? Not a problem! Rocket seeds? Ah...

I completely understand if you need to get the parcels out before I can package mine up. When I manage to get my seeds to you, I can make sure there are enough stamps to send my seeds out separately if needs be. However, if you can hold on a bit (if not everyone else has their seeds in yet) then I have the week off work next week and I will get the seeds packed up then if it takes me the whole week!

Comment

Originally posted by self-contained View Post
                              Hi Norfolkgrey,

Sorry, I'm struggling a bit. Have had two colds in a row and it's caused a bit of a flare up of my joint problems. Packing up beans with arthritis? Not a problem! Rocket seeds? Ah...

I completely understand if you need to get the parcels out before I can package mine up. When I manage to get my seeds to you, I can make sure there are enough stamps to send my seeds out separately if needs be. However, if you can hold on a bit (if not everyone else has their seeds in yet) then I have the week off work next week and I will get the seeds packed up then if it takes me the whole week!
                              You are fine. I am leaving the returning of parcels til after Christmas as the posties out my way are having issues. This is meant to be fun not stressful. When you can, but don't worry yourself

Comment

Originally posted by self-contained View Post
                                Hi Norfolkgrey,

If you can hold on a bit (if not everyone else has their seeds in yet) then I have the week off work next week and I will get the seeds packed up then if it takes me the whole week!
                                That's OK self-contained, I'm in no rush. Not the best time to sow them anyway.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X