Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Scarlet

Comment

Please could I have a shout out of who is still in or anyone who wants to join please (before the end of the month )

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Hoping to send some 9 Star Perennial Broccoli/Cauliflower seeds and maybe Armenian cucumber (HSL) https://hsl.gardenorganic.org.uk/see...umber/armenian
        I'm in with these
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 07-10-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I’m still in.
          He-Pep!

Comment

In with rocket and then either Crystal Lemon cucumbers or Prizewinner Stringless runner beans (maybe both, if there aren't many people in the circle, otherwise people will get one or the other).

I currently have plenty of rocket seeds - probably enough for 20 or more people.
            Have enough runner beans for six people so far but I have nearly as many left of the plants.
            Cucumber seeds are fermenting. Not certain just yet, but reckon I'll have enough for around 10 people.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              I’ve saved some sweet cicely seeds so far. Not sure what else I’ve got yet.
              I think that’s all I have unless I can add in a tomato? I’ll have a look tomorrow. I’ve not been on the ball.

Comment

I think I have enough Hungarian Black Wax pepper to offer, if that's ok?

Comment

My seeds are ready, Daubenton's kale (originally from the HSL via VC), and naturalised chard that self seeds on my plot every year.
                  He-Pep!

Comment

I'd like to take part, please. I have landcress and leek.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                      I think I have enough Hungarian Black Wax pepper to offer, if that's ok?
                      Very okay

Originally posted by planetologist View Post
                      I'd like to take part, please. I have landcress and leek.
                      Done and added. Glad to see you back in another year of the circle

Any more confirmations or anyone wanting to join this years circle?

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                        Sorry everyone, I’ve had a carp growing year & as a result I’m going to have to roll out of the group. Sorry, I’ll try harder next year.
                        Ah, there it is... thought I’d retired early.

Just to confirm I’m out of this. Sorry all.
                        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Only a few more days peeps to confirm or opt in for this year. If you have any issues please say - no need to panic in silence, if I can help I will.

Comment

It looks like we have 7 of us this year. If you could please send 7 packs just in case we have a last minute addition. Everyone should have got a message with my address, if not then let me know.

Please don't forget to include a return address label and stamps to cover postage. 1st class small parcel - £3.45 or £2.95 for 2nd class. If the return parcels are lighter/smaller I will return excess stamps.

Also please don't forget the VSP, just let me know if there is anything you fancy to be added to your parcel.

Any issues just say.

x

Comment

Thanks Bario. Your parcel has landed safely

Comment

I don't know if we need to panic or not but has anyone sent seeds yet as the only ones I have received are Barios. The sooner they are in, the sooner I can get them back

Also new for this year I have done a separate thread so you can have the details online for the seeds. https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ml#post1628725 If peeps could kindly let me have info and pics that would be great and I can copy it over. PM or posting the info is fine.

Thanks as always

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X