This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Seeds received from Chris11 - thank you.
    I'll send you some back when I have a moment. Life gets busy this time of year
    Thanks VC, seeds arrived today

Also thanks to the following people who sent in seeds to the VSP which I've now got in return: Norfolkgrey, Scarlet, VC, Ryleh, Mothhawk, Jonny.D, SkeggiJon

Comment

• ^^^Your welcome. More importantly..........wot ya picked?

Comment

• NG, you're a star with your contributions, thank you

I have some of your Lungo Bianco courgette, so looking at your label, that's also thanks to Sarico. Also have your Fox Cherry and Buffalo Horn, which I think are spare or swapped packets from the 2015 tomato seed circle.

Comment

• I'm curious now...what have you got with my name on?

Comment

• ^^^Good choices, hopefully they will all grow well for you. As for being a star I am just glad the VSP exists, grapes contribute and VC looks after it - it is very special. There is lots of loveliness about it (except peeps that join and try to send VC 20 packs of little gem lettuce and scarper )

Comment

• Yes...it very difficult to manage those newbies also don't realise how much time VC spends on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I'm curious now...what have you got with my name on?
                Roughwood Golden Plum, which I think are also a spare or swapped packet from the 2015 tomato seed circle. Thanks Scarlet, you're a star too

Comment

• VC just come back from a few days away with my Triffid and found my parcel - thank you very much for turning it around so fast - going to have a look inside and add to my seed boxes along with those I picked up in my second Wyevale visit. Seed a holic me I don't think so I have it well under control.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Glad they've arrived Cad, I was getting worried
                    Seed a holics welcome any time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                      Peeps that join and try to send VC 20 packs of little gem lettuce and scarper )
                      I wish I had thought of that
                      Last edited by Scarlet; 17-09-2016, 07:11 PM. Reason: Fixing quote
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• just had a look on the tom seeds,if anyone would like,i am starting to save seeds,off

BLACK OPAL lovely tasty cherry
                        STRIPED STUFFER speaks for it's self,got from the VC ,and am very pleased with it
                        both are a must grow again for me
                        i will send them to VC
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 18-09-2016, 01:10 PM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• VC I will be sending you A couple of packs of seeds in the very near future (as soon as I have stamps). Along with a little list of seeds I would like to relieve you of

Comment

• Seed parcel

These sound an excellent idea, but I need to get my post tally up.
                            I'll have spare glass gem corn, yellow 100 wt pumpkin and borlotti beans for starters!

Comment

• Received a seed parcel from VC today so, many thanks VC for that and to Norfolkgray for donating the mammoth pot leek seeds, and to the others who donate unwanted seed packets, though you name might not be there for a personal thank you it is still much appreciated. Thank You All
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Seeds are finally on their way to you VC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X