This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right all...

Those that are still intending to participate; please contact me by PM and I'll send you instructions on where to send your seeds and what to do/send with them.

Those that have already posted on here with the seed varieties; await your PM...
    Last edited by zazen999; 14-11-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• And clear your private messages so that I can send you a PM!

Comment

• And please be aware that this is for a seed circle, where you save your own seeds, pack them up, send them to me and then get a packet of everyone's seeds back. This is not for the virtual seed parcel.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          And please be aware that this is for a seed circle, where you save your own seeds, pack them up, send them to me and then get a packet of everyone's seeds back. This is not for the virtual seed parcel.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
          Hi can you tell me more about the circle I've just got my plot and I'm clearing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Its what Zaz says, vegboi. You grow plants and save seeds from them, using proper methods to ensure that they are true to type and haven't crossed, then you send your saved seeds into a seed circle and we all receive a pack of each other's seeds.
            Something for you to think about next year, once you start growing on your plot.
            Have a read of this first How To Save Your Own Seed at Home

Comment

• Originally posted by vegboi View Post
              Hi can you tell me more about the circle I've just got my plot and I'm clearing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
              If you have a look at the seed circle threads from the last 3 or 4 years; you can see what happens...I am due to catch a train so can't type out a whole description right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Its what Zaz says, vegboi. You grow plants and save seeds from them, using proper methods to ensure that they are true to type and haven't crossed, then you send your saved seeds into a seed circle and we all receive a pack of each other's seeds.
                Something for you to think about next year, once you start growing on your plot.
                Have a read of this first How To Save Your Own Seed at Home
                Thanks very much

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  If you have a look at the seed circle threads from the last 3 or 4 years; you can see what happens...I am due to catch a train so can't type out a whole description right now.
                  Thanks Zazen I will , hope you have a safe journey

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Just a heads up to say, that I've sent my saved seeds to the circle today. Hopefully everyone that receives them will have an excellent harvest. Have fun growing!

Comment

• Excellent, first ones on their way.

ETA: received and first post updated.
                      Last edited by zazen999; 22-11-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• I will not be joining the Seed Circle but will add my seeds to the VSP.

Comment

• I'm out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

• Nellie M's are here. I'll update the initial post in a bit. Thanks for the extras, that's lovely.

Thanks for letting me know VC and Chris.
                            Last edited by zazen999; 26-11-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• I'm bagging up my seeds, will post after next Wednesday. Will post again when I have sent the seeds on their way.

Comment

• Lovely Frosty, thanks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X