Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Nellie, I best update my first post then - although I may be some time with the spelling ;

Comment

• shouldn't be too hard after your "Blauwschokkers"
      very much looking forward to growing those btw!!!
      ...bonkers about beans... and now a proud Nutter!

Comment

• just a reminder to everyone (apart from nellie) that the closing date is exactly 2 weeks from now - if they're not with me by then i will have to remove you from the circle
        Last edited by Matt94; 07-01-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Nellie you seeds arrived with me today - thanks for the note and the seeds - I'm not sure whether or not i will be able to use the box you sent them in as it may cost more to post ??? But I will check out on the Royal Mail website later on.

If not will you be ok with me sending them in a jiffy envelope???
          Last edited by Matt94; 08-01-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Hi Matt, glad to hear they arrived safely
            You have a pm, too.

Comment

• Right I've sorted all of the seeds out, and they have been placed in your return envelopes - so once I recieve the final 2 parcels they will be sent back to all of you
              Last edited by Matt94; 09-01-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• I've not heard back from either of them Matt so I think we can assume they aren't playing - unless you have heard otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  I've not heard back from either of them Matt so I think we can assume they aren't playing - unless you have heard otherwise.
                  Nope I haven't heard from them either, but I will wait till my deadline - just incase

Comment

• Matt I'm waiting on sending a parcel to Nellie M and was passing on some of my beans to her. I have to get them to Germany. If they've not sent them in by now and we are quite a way past harvesting, as Zazen says chances are it's not going to happen. I'd really like to get mine off and am happy to forego whatever gets sent in late. Please just send mine as is.
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Ok VVG I will try and send yours off tomorrow

Comment

• Thank you!
                        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                          Thank you!
                          Your more than welcome

Comment

• Please VVG, don't stress yourself out, no need to hurry - the worst of winter is still to come here, none of those precious seeds will be sowed until March at the very earliest! and most even later.

Comment

• Originally posted by nellie-m View Post
                              Please VVG, don't stress yourself out, no need to hurry - the worst of winter is still to come here, none of those precious seeds will be sowed until March at the very earliest! and most even later.

I'd still like to get it off to you Nellie and its only these beans holding it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                                I'd still like to get it off to you Nellie and its only these beans holding it up.
                                im just double checcking your parcel now VVG just to make sure you've got all the right seeds - you will have 23 packets of seeds coming your way in total

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X