This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt - I sent mine in today.

Slight problem - I put £2.20 stamps on it, and when I posted it, the 20p one came off and stuck itself to the underside of the letter box. So if you get charged extra it's me and I'll pay you by paypal the £1.20 that they might charge you for underpayment of stamps. I tried to retrieve it but it had already dropped down before I realised. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      Matt - I sent mine in today.

Slight problem - I put £2.20 stamps on it, and when I posted it, the 20p one came off and stuck itself to the underside of the letter box. So if you get charged extra it's me and I'll pay you by paypal the £1.20 that they might charge you for underpayment of stamps. I tried to retrieve it but it had already dropped down before I realised. Sorry.
      Any excuse and late
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Hi zaz I received your seeds yesterday - but I've been working, so haven't had the chance to update my first post - I will try and do it tomorrow for you

Comment

• Right I've just amended my first post and Zaz's list has been updated - I'm just waiting for 3 grapes to send me their seeds and then I can send them back to you all.

Comment

• Have you PMd the Matt? Maybe need to, with Christmas and all.
            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Right I've just been informed that JDLondon can no longer take part - however I am still therefore waiting for 2 parcels. I think it may be best if I set a deadline as spring will be upon us before we know it! Anyway I will amend my first post tomorrow as I am too tired to do it tonight!

Comment

• Right I've amended my first post we are now down to 11 of us in the circle - I've also added a closing date for the parcels to be sent to me by; it's the 21st of jan, I will pm the relevant people letting them know - and if they have not sent their seeds to me by then I'm afraid they will have to be removed from the circle as I can't wait forever

Comment

• Just noticed that helgalush hasn't used the site since September.....

Comment

• Have you tried PMing her as it generates an email?

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                      Have you tried PMing her as it generates an email?
                      Yes they were both PM'ed yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                        Have you tried PMing her as it generates an email?
                        Not always it doesn't. Some people tick a box to say that they don't want emails.

Matt - tell me who you need to contact and I'll send an email for you as I can see their email addresses.

Comment

• Hi Zaz - I'm just waiting for helgalush's and gan heathers seeds and then I will have received everybody's - so if you would let them know I would be very grateful

Comment

• As soon as I'm back In Da Hood [home] I'll sort that for you Matt.

Comment

• Thanks Zaz

Comment

• Hi all,
                                as there is now one vacant seat in this circle, I hope you don't mind me throwing in a few last-minute surprises, all as good as packed up and ready to send:

- Climbing french bean "Berner Landfrauen" (I posted a picture of those in the Virtual Show this year but they're also in my beans album)
                                - broad bean "Schwarzsamige" (sorry no pic but the seeds are large and black, a pretty rare variety I've saved since 2001)
                                - mange tout "Delikata" (nothing rare as it's a rather new, commercially available Kiepenkerl variety, but I found it very nice last year and will grow it again)
                                - Borlotto bean "Lingua di Fuoco" (Firetongue)(dwarf) (which may or may not be the same variety that is already on board? Please tell me whether you want it - wouldn't make sense to have it a third time, or would it?)

Thank you Matt and Zaz for letting me join
                                Nellie
                                Last edited by nellie-m; 03-01-2013, 08:46 PM.
                                ...bonkers about beans... and now a proud Nutter!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X