Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've posted mine now Matt - sorry, a bit later than I said - it's been a tad frenetic here and I apologise for forgetting. I stuck my stamps on my SAE and then read to put the stamps in with the envelope - if I have done it wrong, please peel them off or whatever. My small packet was a similar price.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Dont worry VVG - Ive only recieved 3 parcels so far out of the 11 that i need. And it doesn't matter if you have placed the stamps on your SAE - so long as they cover the cost of posting them back to you im not bothered
      Last edited by Matt94; 18-11-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Thank you VirginVegGrower - I received your parcel today
        Last edited by Matt94; 21-11-2012, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Matt - pleased they are with you.
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Has anyone got any news on how their seeds are doing e.g. Drying/ packed up and ready to post/ in the post. Theres still plenty of time, but I would be very grateful if you would let me know how you are doing.

Thanks,
            Matt.

Comment

• you may have to send PMs out Matt
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                you may have to send PMs out Matt
                I did on 3rd November - didn't you get one?

Comment

• you may have to send out another PM Matt
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Will be sending packs tomorrow. They are all ready Douce provence and Twinkle.i was going to send the purple podded pea( unpronouncable german name) but saw they were already being done. Thanks for all your hardwork Matt.

Comment

• Thank you wollyanna - I've just received your parcel.

Can I just remind you all to try and put your grape names on the packs of seeds as it will be easier for me when I'm sorting them out

Comment

• Just to let everybody know that I have sent a reminder to those who haven't sent their seeds to me as of yet

Comment

• Posted mine today - snowcap climbing french bean and lazy housewife cfb (the Christmas pole beans didn't produce in time)

Comment

• Originally posted by vicky View Post
                            Posted mine today - snowcap climbing french bean and lazy housewife cfb (the Christmas pole beans didn't produce in time)
                            Ok Vicky - thanks for letting me know

Comment

• Thanks Vicky, I've just received your seeds

Comment

• Thanks BarleySugar I received your seeds today
                                Last edited by Matt94; 07-12-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X