Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suggest you parcel up your own peas - all of them - as that's roughly the same quantity you'll receive from others, and see whether it fits within the RM limits.
    You do not want to end up having to subsidise each envelope that you send out!

Comment

• ok, i will try and do that tommorow - just for you lol

Comment

• Its not for me, Matt, I'm not even in your circle Do it for yourself

Comment

• When do we send these by Matt? I've sorted the Crimson flowered broad beans already.
          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
            When do we send these by Matt? I've sorted the Crimson flowered broad beans already.
            im not sure yet, as i know some of the grapes will still be drying theirs. Maybe i will put a final send date for the end of october
            Last edited by Matt94; 24-09-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• I've only managed to save around 10 each of the dwarf black valentine, cosse violette will hopefully dry by the end of Oct - they are still on the plants. Although I do have aquadulce claudia broad bean as an alternative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I've only managed to save around 10 each of the dwarf black valentine, cosse violette will hopefully dry by the end of Oct - they are still on the plants. Although I do have aquadulce claudia broad bean as an alternative.

10 per member? as 10 per member will be great

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  cosse violette will hopefully dry by the end of Oct - they are still on the plants.
                  Get 'em off !
                  Seriously, it's too damp & cold now for them to dry on the plants, they'll just rot. Pick off the pods, lay them on newspaper in a warm dry room in the house. They'll crisp up in a week, max
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Ah! They are on the plants in my garage - I will bring them in asap

Comment

• Just to let you all know I will message all the members of this circle with my address tomorrow - as I know some of you will have already bagged your seeds up!

Comment

• Brilliant thanks! Mine will be bagged up on the weekend...

Comment

• Mine are bagged so ready when you are...
                          Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• I've not had an address yet
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                              I've not had an address yet
                              yeh sorry im doing it now

just to let you know i did a mock-up parcel and it weighed 80g but to be on the safe side, i would still request that you put 2 large letter stamps on you letter's.

Also remember to put a self addressed label in with the seeds

Comment

• Everyone should now have had a pm with an address from me, if you haven't then please let me know

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X