This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ananke View Post
    Well, that will teach me to read everything. I have loads of spare seeds too
    Attention to detail

Comment

• I'll hop on the yes' for next year please

Comment

• ...that is, 'yes I think it'd be a good idea', not yes put my name on the list - I learnt the hardway last time (stares at GN!)

Comment

• actually, is there a reason it can't be done again in say January?
          I'm not volunteering, I'm just saying....

Comment

• Have not yet recieved anything.....postage is always hit and miss round here though!

Comment

• Seeds have arrived. What a lovely mix! A great way to try something new without spending lots of money! Thank you so much Zaz for organising all this for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by taff View Post
                actually, is there a reason it can't be done again in say January?
                I'm not volunteering, I'm just saying....
                We could do the same again, post a thread for those interested and give a 3 week window for sending them in during Jan; otherwise it drags on too long..........it would be a nice way to spend January.....packing and sending seeds off.

When I say 'we'.....if anyone does want to volunteer, just post it!
                Last edited by zazen999; 28-11-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• I'm off to the £1 shop for some envelopes in readiness!

Comment

• general distribution of love and thanks - most of all to Zazen, who makes Santa look measly...but also to all of you who joined in so that we've all got such great seeds now. love the personalised envelopes. yes definitely would be on for joining in one in a few months. my excess seeds are now...in excess.
                    A very grateful
                    BroadRipple

Comment

• Sorry I didn't post before that I'd received mine. My neighbour took it in and forgot to bring it round. No note through my door either, so I didn't know it had arrived.
                      Anyway thanks very much for all the effort, a nice selection of seeds tha I've been looking though this afternoon. Now planning what to sow when
                      I'll keep my eye open for another chance too, as I've still got plenty of extra seeds.
                      I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                      Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thank you so much for all of your efforts, Zazen. I came home from a holiday to find a lovely full envelope waiting for me!
                        http://www.twitter.com/sbeneli

Comment

• No sign of mine yet...not with the neighbours and no 'while you were out' card left either.....fingers crossed it turns up....sometime......

Comment

• Thea - I don't know what to say. They all went together and I've checked all the envelopes here but I know they all went as I counted them into the letterbox.

Did you put the right address on the envelope? I checked all were stamped - if you PM me your address I'll see if I can remember seeing it....I did scan them for towns rather than roads...

Comment

• Thanks Zaz, I received my parcel today. Oh and an even bigger thank you as I've got Imur Prior tomato seeds from the HSL I wanted, now how did that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                                Thanks Zaz, I received my parcel today. Oh and an even bigger thank you as I've got Imur Prior tomato seeds from the HSL I wanted, now how did that happen?
                                Well, I had a word with the powers that be and snagged some for you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X