• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Should we do it again next year?
    I'll add my yes please
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Postie shoved mine through the letter box this morning and I'm going to have a look through now .

Thanks Zaz for organising .....

Definately in for next year
      Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

• Mine arrived yesterday, thank you very much, some interesting varieties to try

Another vote for a repeat next year!

Comment

• weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! loads of seeds!!!!!!!!!
          so many seeds I didn't have enough excalamation marks!!!!!!!

thanks zaz and eveyone else

Comment

• Just back home, tore open envelope before even making coffee, thrilled with the mixture. I feel a tomato fest coming on.
            Thank you all for contributing your seeds and of course to Zaz for coordinating it.
            Yes please, will you arrange it again next year.
            One small request, where can I get decent seed envelopes to pack my seeds in? I feel embarrased by some of those beautiful envelopes!

Comment

• Yes, some of the envelopes were very smart indeed! I was showing my stash off to a colleague at work and we were both impressed. They made my lunch money envelopes look positively shabby!

Comment

• Gearoid - your envelopes may not have been pretty but they were very respectable, new and clean. So where can I get lunch money envelopes? They'll do me fine!!

Comment

• Wilkinsons - 99p for 50 for smallbrown env. Similar price for the small plastic bags in my local stationers,or you could make your own!
                  Seed Envelopes

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Wilkinsons - 99p for 50 for smallbrown env. Similar price for the small plastic bags in my local stationers,or you could make your own!
                    Seed Envelopes
                    Thanks Scarlet. I rarely go into Wilkinsons but will go there now. I shan't even mention your personalised seed labels! I suppose I'm just a bit of a dumbo without much in the computer skills department.

Comment

• I got mine from the £1 shop. 120 envelopes for £1. ;o)

Comment

• I didn't qualify for this year's so I hope you do it again next year, it's such a great idea
                        My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Gearoid View Post
                          I got mine from the £1 shop. 120 envelopes for £1. ;o)
                          That's the ones I got, there was a slight gap once they are sealed, I had to put some masking tape around the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gearoid View Post
                            I got mine from the £1 shop. 120 envelopes for £1. ;o)
                            I like them even more now. I was worried that I've have to "mug" a child on their way to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ananke View Post
                              I didn't qualify for this year's so I hope you do it again next year, it's such a great idea
                              Unless you had no spare seeds, everyone qualified for this years; it was open house. You just got back the same number of seed packets that you put in [more actually, as a couple of people only wanted a small number back].

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                                Unless you had no spare seeds, everyone qualified for this years; it was open house. You just got back the same number of seed packets that you put in [more actually, as a couple of people only wanted a small number back].
                                Well, that will teach me to read everything. I have loads of spare seeds too

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X