X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms-T
    replied
    So far i have been picking .Micro , mini bel , house .and now i can add sun baby , black cherry . and Grushovka is just turning.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2EB98291-DB0B-4A18-B579-8788E187B73D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	484.9 KB ID:	2503055 I've picked well over 5KG ...all the small Cherry ones/ Latah, garden pearl, rambling red stripe etc. Though the toms I started in March are just starting. I picked my first Black V yesterday and my first few of Black Icicle today.
    Last edited by Scarlet; 13-07-2020, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MarkPelican
    replied
    Originally posted by bramble View Post
    Maskotka was the first one to ripen for me.5
    Sowed them all so early this year and it paid off.
    Have been picking Sungold, Black Cherry, Northern Delight, Father Frost, Sweet Aperitif and Homose
    I haven't picked any yet this year but I think I'll be starting later this week.

Leave a comment:

• farendwoman
    replied
    My little black ones (Dancing with Smurfs and Blue Ambrosia) are ripening before all the others.
    still too hard to harvest yet though.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Maskotka was the first one to ripen for me.5
    Sowed them all so early this year and it paid off.
    Have been picking Sungold, Black Cherry, Northern Delight, Father Frost, Sweet Aperitif and Homose

Leave a comment:

• MarkPelican
    replied
    How are everybody's tomatoes doing? I've just noticed the first ones starting to ripen. Maskotka, Oleron Yellow & the potato leafed F2 from Mountain Magic. I wouldn't normally expect these to be the first, in previous years Bloody Butcher has led the pack.

Tumbling Tom Red have still yet to set any fruit (admittedly they were sown a couple of weeks later than most of the rest but I did expect them to have some fruit set by now).

Leave a comment:

• muckdiva
    replied
    Planning to save from the following:
    Ozarowski
    Japanese Black Trifele
    Malinowi Warszawski
    Sugar Italian Plum
    Purple Russian
    Chemomour Black
    Turkish Pink

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    I have started saving the House Tomatoes seeds

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by burnie View Post
    Scarlet did say elsewhere she had enough of the forum update problems and she wasn't coming back, no idea if she will return or not.
    I think you have may be mistaken Burnie - as that is total rubbish!
    I most certainly did not say that!

Leave a comment:

• MarkPelican
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Trip, you are more than welcome.
    Mark, I will post a list as soon as I can can access a computer - it's pretty useless using a phone to be honest.
    Scarlet, glad to see you're still here. Tomatoes are growing well this year (at least so far)

Keep safe

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    The important thing is that we manage to swap seeds later this year -so keep saving them peeps!

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Trip, you are more than welcome.
    Mark, I will post a list as soon as I can can access a computer - it's pretty useless using a phone to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• farendwoman
    replied
    Let’s all keep our fingers crossed that the site improves and Scarlet returns.

Leave a comment:

• Urban
    replied
    its a real shame if scarlet has gone, can someone send me a message or a hint regarding the other forum, I am finding the speed of this one loading a bit frustrating to be honest

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    That's good to hear you will take over if necessary Ms-T

I have some pineapple tomato seeds growing I can contribute.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X