• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicos
    replied
    Yes me!
    pineapple and green d"™Antan

I"™m going to need to get mine posted and hopefully received before Brexit though

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    Who's in

Ms-T
    House cherry tomato

Gigante liscio vine

Wentzell short vine

J Jane
    black krim,
    mountain princess
    taiko ............................RECEIVED

Paulieb
    yes.....RECEIVED

Nicos
    pineapple and green d"™Antan.... RECEIVED

Last edited by Ms-T; 10-12-2020, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MarkPelican
    replied
    As I said earlier, I'm not in this year. I've saved seed and will grow them next year with the hope that cleaning everything will avoid future problems. Whatever it is it didn't seem to affect the crop particularly but the plants were "poorly". (BTW it definitely wasn't late blight, I think it must have been some form of wilt or canker).

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Maybe if there are fewer of us we could send more seeds in the packet?
    It used to by a minimum of 6 .... how many would people like??? I can certainly spare more.

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    hi JJ , i am happy to do this still..it will be a lot smaller .

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    I’ve got black krim,mountain princess & taiko seeds for the seed circle if we still do this

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    I have mountain princess bagged up & some others drying on paper plates,I’ll bag them up soon & put the list on here,thanks for keeping the seed circle running Ms T

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    I have..
    Pineapple tomato
    https://www.rareseeds.com/store/vege...neapple-tomato

green d'Antan (aka green zebra seeds -I think)
    https://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk/Veg...l#.X4_tV9HRahA

Both are ready to go

does anyone have tomatillo seeds going spare ????

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    Please let me know who's in for is in for this swap...so we can sort something out.
    I don't mine doing it .
    I've got
    House cherry tomato

Gigante liscio vine

Wentzell short vine

If people can let me know on here, that would be great.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ms-T; 20-10-2020, 10:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paulieb
    replied
    Hi all,
    I'm still keen....and have a few varieties drying out as I type.

Sweetheart (from Realseeds)
    And 2 other varieties which I have saved after a number of years from a 'Summer Sensation' multipack from Suttons. Will confirm what I think the varieties are, but I believe they are Tanaki and ...? let me have a think......its a great tomato that is still holding onto fruit and has not been hit by blight like the rest of my greenhouse toms.

Any thoughts on numbers and when we might be all in a position to be sending/swapping.

Thanks
    Paul

Cheers
    ​​​​​​​Paul

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    sorry to hear that mark . But thanks for looking after us seed wise ...Hope you have a better year next year.

Leave a comment:

• MarkPelican
    replied
    Hi Scarlett & Everyone,

I'm going to pull out of the seed swap this year. Earlier in the season one of my plants developed what I thought was early blight. However, it could be Bacterial Canker and has spread to more or less all my plants. Whilst it doesn't seem to have affected the crop as yet (although more green fruit are falling off than usual) the leaves, stems and fruit are affected. I've cut off leaves as they become infected but the cut ends develop grey mould which moves throughout the plant.

Whatever it is, looking on the web, it can be passed on through seeds and I wouldn't wish this on anybody else so I won't send seeds out this year.

Hopefully I'll be clear next year, I think its either come from seeds I saved from the allotment or in the compost (the seeds from the allotment are not ones I've shared with anybody).

Mark
    Last edited by MarkPelican; 29-08-2020, 01:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    I’m in the gathering fruit stage,some have ripened but some are slow,a couple I’m saving are mountain princess & German red strawberry the plants are productive with a lot of big tomatoes.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Still waiting for my pineapple ones to ripen!

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    Hows every ones seed saving going .?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X